This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good games are good games. Doesn't matter from where or the genre.

#1aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 1/23/2013 5:09:46 PM
Ni No Kuni, Xenoblade Chronicles, Skyrim, Dark Souls, etc. STOP analyzing where these games are from, what genre they are or who made them.

A good game is a good game.
---
ssmp
#2PhophenomenonPosted 1/23/2013 5:10:36 PM
I don't get it.
---
You mirin' brah?
#3wstfldPosted 1/23/2013 5:10:49 PM
k
---
Last Played: Civ 5 G&K (9.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD
#4aaasdjfkldsfk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:14:45 PM
Phophenomenon posted...
I don't get it.

A good game is a good game.
---
ssmp
#5zyrax2301Posted 1/23/2013 5:17:10 PM
A good game which does a poor job of representing its genre is questionable.

It's like, if you get an apple which tastes like an orange. What do you even do?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6phoenix9107Posted 1/23/2013 5:18:32 PM
genre does matter. For me I hate sports games. No matter how good a sports game is i'll never like it because the genre doesn't interest me at all. Same thing with me and women there's one race im not attracted to(won't mention that race) and even if theres a prett girl among that race I wouldn't date her because im not attracted.
#7crazyman32Posted 1/23/2013 5:22:43 PM
I don't care who the Publisher and Developer is as long as I enjoy the game that is what matters to me.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#8aaasdjfkldsfk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:43:09 PM
crazyman32 posted...
I don't care who the Publisher and Developer is as long as I enjoy the game that is what matters to me.

---
ssmp
#9thisranksPosted 1/23/2013 6:04:50 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
A good game which does a poor job of representing its genre is questionable.

It's like, if you get an apple which tastes like an orange. What do you even do?

But who defines that genre ... and more importantly what the hell gives them the right to decide for me or anyone else? People may not like my openminded view of gaming, but at least i don't constantly make topics about the RPG genre and why you shouldn't allow bias and ignorance to interfere in the affairs of other gamers as opposed to people who push the regional agenda.

You may not see it that way, and that's good for you. I don't see it that way, and if people are going to post their ideals they best expect backlash. At least i don't whine and cry about it.

And before you say the regionally challenged don't i suggest you read some of their posts which end up looking like a road for how they think a game should be created in the image they put forward as opposed to what is best for all gamers.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#10toadiemanPosted 1/23/2013 6:10:33 PM
Agreed
---
PSN: toadieman