This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Platinum games interested in Darksiders

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Platinum games interested in Darksiders
3 years ago#21
velvet_hammer posted...
Chaingunmaster posted...
So are they interested in the IP, do they want the team to join them, or both?

according to tweets from each other P* wants to hire some of the talent from vigil.. for a small studio P* makes a lot of games, they always seem busy

So they're not actually interested in the IP? They could probably name their price at this point.
--- (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
3 years ago#22
also you guys act like they cant do other games.. ever play okami? madworld?
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
3 years ago#23
I'll shut up then, didn't realise that Clover was comprised mainly of current Platinum Games devs.
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)
3 years ago#24
Not a big fan of Platinum, but I'd rather have them get it than nobody.
3 years ago#25
Okami is actually one of my fave games of all time.

Even though I think Okami was amazing, I am not sure if PG can use the experience they had with Okami, and translate this into a Darksiders Sequel that properly adheres to the spirit and style of the series. The true essence of Darksiders. I am not even a Darksiders fan, but I would hate if the fans of the series lose what they love about it

If they go through with Darksiders 3, then I just hope that Kamiya is at the helm. I think Kamiya has the best chance of capturing the essence of the series, seeing he was at the helm of Okami

Would definitely be interesting to see what happens
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
3 years ago#26
How would they be able to afford it?
PSN: romanblade86
3 years ago#27
This would be amazing. But I guess they don't have the money to do this.
3 years ago#28
I wanted WB to buy it, but this would be even better. I hope MGR sells like hot-cakes, allowing them to do this.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#29
Darksiders with GOOD combat? What a novel idea.

That series' biggest problem is the slow, plodding, idiot, combat.
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
3 years ago#30
Interesting. Given how great Anarchy Reigns and Bayonetta is, Darksiders can only improve. For one thing, they can bring the awesomeness of Bayonetta's boss fights to Darksiders which I found in Darksiders 2 to be lacking especially the anti-climactic final boss. Should it happen though, I hope Darksiders wouldn't lose it's identity like CV:LoS
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Platinum games interested in Darksiders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived