This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope Ni No Kuni sells over a million in the US

#41zooknutPosted 1/24/2013 6:47:34 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
zooknut posted...
wtf u talking about jrpg fans talk more s*** than any one else they hate on shooters for god knows why reasons?

For oversaturating the industry with mediocre shallow milked games and lack of creativity and art style and influencing other genres to dumb down their games to try to appeal to casualbros...

shooter fans don't bother rpg gamers we just shoot them lol

So you shoot people? You're condoning that? And you wonder why people think you're nuts////

so their is no such things as a mediocre rpg or oversaturation of it either and how about just playing for fun, did that go out the door completely? and no I don't wonder why ppl think im nuts actually ive never even thought about it but thanx for your concern sir
#42kingofjamaicaPosted 1/24/2013 7:04:08 AM
keep dreaming, as much as i like ni no kuni, there's no way that game is going to sell 1 mil here in US, 100,000 units sold would be an accomplishment.

Not sure how big the initial shipment was, but Amazon was sold out in a day. Now I have to wait an extra week or three for them to get more stock in to fulfill my order.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already sold over 100k in the US.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#43nclrwntrPosted 1/24/2013 7:06:12 AM(edited)
mogar002 posted...
Xenoblade was in print for very little amount of time because Gamestop didn't want to do it anymore despite it being one of their best sellers. Ghiblis name is bigger than Nintendo's.

Right. Because corporations in the business of making as much money as possible decided that even though a game was selling like crazy, they just decided on a whim not to sell it anymore. Makes perfect sense.

Just like all those retailers that are buying up PS3s in droves even though they aren't selling them to their customers. They just like to make PS3 forts in their warehouses.
#44kingofjamaicaPosted 1/24/2013 7:06:12 AM
Considering Xenoblade sales, highly doubt it

Xenoblade Chronicles was on the Wii, didn't review as highly, and had zero marketing.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#45SayoriaPosted 1/24/2013 7:11:34 AM
Romangelo posted...
wake up.

it's not Final Fantasy.

Demons Souls wasn't Final Fantasy either.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#46KiutsuPosted 1/24/2013 7:35:33 AM
Romangelo posted...
wake up.

it's not Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy is slowly dying a painful death. SquareEnix is killing their own game.

It's time for another company to take over!
#47DarcKagePosted 1/24/2013 7:38:30 AM
Dont count on most people to have proper taste in games, TC.

All they want is FPS sequels with prettier graphics and the same boring gameplay.
---
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles, League of Legends, Dota 2, Dark Souls
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening
#48zooknutPosted 1/24/2013 7:47:38 AM
DarcKage posted...
Dont count on most people to have proper taste in games, TC.

All they want is FPS sequels with prettier graphics and the same boring gameplay.

proper taste in games? wth is that supposed to mean is their a proper taste in food choice or a proper taste in clothing or a proper taste on what kind of car u want to drive? sheeez some ppl already
#49RomangeloPosted 1/25/2013 9:59:31 PM
Kiutsu posted...
Romangelo posted...
wake up.

it's not Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy is slowly dying a painful death. SquareEnix is killing their own game.

It's time for another company to take over!

XIII saga sold 10 million copies so far, the third game will add another 2-3 million copies to the record.

products that sell well can't die, you know?

other new titles on iOS also make millions $$$$ for the company.

it will not die just because some oldschool fanboys want it to die.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II