This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all the good PS3 games getting dark and gritty?

#1jrr18Posted 1/23/2013 10:40:28 PM
I want light souls and god of peace games not more dark and violent games.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#2Sevi_neyPosted 1/23/2013 10:42:20 PM
Ya! I wish Flower was about flowers instead of a cold relentless gale of evil wind that rips flowers from their roots and punches gophers and bunnies and pushes birds around and into puddles
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#3jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:45:00 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Ya! I wish Flower was about flowers instead of a cold relentless gale of evil wind that rips flowers from their roots and punches gophers and bunnies and pushes birds around and into puddles

You know if it was like that I mite try it. I mean ya dark is bad we need happy fun time games.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#4BeknessPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:45 PM
Even the on the surface happy games aren't. Like have you seen Viva Pinata? You look at it and think, well there's some good wholesome gardening fun! But then you play it and you have to whack sour pinatas away with a shovel! And the pinatas do a "romance dance"
---
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof
#5Reginleif20Posted 1/23/2013 10:50:05 PM
jrr18 posted...
I want light souls and god of peace games not more dark and violent games.

*points to Nintendo*
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#6Brocken_JrPosted 1/23/2013 10:56:47 PM
^what he said. get a nintendo system.
---
I retired from boxing with 1 win and 0 losses. My perfect streak lives on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#7Nightmare637Posted 1/23/2013 10:58:21 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...

and play Mario in Rehab?

no don't do it TC.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#8crazyman32Posted 1/23/2013 11:00:54 PM
Bekness posted...
Even the on the surface happy games aren't. Like have you seen Viva Pinata? You look at it and think, well there's some good wholesome gardening fun! But then you play it and you have to whack sour pinatas away with a shovel! And the pinatas do a "romance dance"

Yeah Viva Pinata had a darkness to it under all the happy gardening and rainbows.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#9DevilTears604Posted 1/23/2013 11:01:17 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
Brocken_Jr posted...

and play Mario in Rehab?

no don't do it TC.

Rehab? Yeah, Mario needs to get off those mushrooms. He's just hallucinating those Koopas.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#10jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:02:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]