This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So was the Ni No Kuni giveaway on this board legit?

#1TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/23/2013 10:41:01 PM
I think... - Results (203 votes)
Definitely... Somebody won that s***!
9.85% (20 votes)
Seriously....... No
28.08% (57 votes)
Probably not..
45.32% (92 votes)
Maybe yes?
16.75% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
500 comments on that thread.. Surely someone knows something
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#2Project-CanaanPosted 1/23/2013 10:43:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Kept popping by to see if there were any new threads about it. This is the first I've seen.
#3mogar002Posted 1/23/2013 10:44:01 PM
Forgot about it.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#4TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:45:30 PM
Project-Canaan posted...
I was wondering the same thing. Kept popping by to see if there were any new threads about it. This is the first I've seen.

Same here... Figured I would make one to see if a winner has been confirmed.... Or not
---
#5duorongPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:08 PM
Didn't TC say he would announce who won at 11:50 PST. That's still 2 hour's away.
---
Kaizoku-o ni ore wa naru! - Monkey D.Luffy
The god of death shall rise again but for now. I need some sleep... ~Duo Maxwell
#6Project-CanaanPosted 1/23/2013 10:54:24 PM(edited)
TheMcKnightMare posted...
Project-Canaan posted...

Same here... Figured I would make one to see if a winner has been confirmed.... Or not

They said the winner would be "messaged", so maybe there will not be a notification. I mean... they don't have to make a thread saying WHO the winner is, but they can at least make a thread saying that there's a winner so we can stop wondering about this.
#7TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:49:03 PM
duorong posted...
Didn't TC say he would announce who won at 11:50 PST. That's still 2 hour's away.

totally missed that's part... I saw "pick a number" and "what's your favorite PS3 game" and went for it
---
#8TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:51:10 PM
Project-Canaan posted...
Project-Canaan posted...

They said the winner would be "messaged", so maybe there will be notification. I mean... they don't have to make a thread saying WHO the winner is, but they can at least make a thread saying that there's a winner so we can stop wondering about this.

I would hope so... I know I only have a 1/500 chance of winning but I would like to know if someone ACTUALLY wins
---
#9Very_SnappyPosted 1/23/2013 11:16:04 PM
I would hope so... I know I only have a 1/500 chance of winning but I would like to know if someone ACTUALLY wins

A little better than that. Some people duped previously picked numbers (777 was picked at least 4 times), some people didn't notice you had to post your favorite game and are DQ'd, some people double posted (reducing the total number of entires), the TC posted at least a couple times...it's probably 1/450 or better.
---
My gaming blog: http://danongames.wordpress.com
#10TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:19:49 PM
Very_Snappy posted...

A little better than that. Some people duped previously picked numbers (777 was picked at least 4 times), some people didn't notice you had to post your favorite game and are DQ'd, some people double posted (reducing the total number of entires), the TC posted at least a couple times...it's probably 1/450 or better.

Those odds aren't AS bad... But still not holding my breath.. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside if somebody actually came out of this with a free game from an absolute stranger
---