This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon already running low on Ni No Kuni stock

#31true_gamer80Posted 1/24/2013 1:35:49 AM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
hey look its sophistication showing his lack of experience....whats new

Lack of experience...? Like in EXP? As in the stuff you level up on hit me so I can have a turn to hit you games? I am lacking in EXP with this genre cos' it's simply poop stank to me... I can't get into it long enough due to boredom. I find them tedious and obnoxious, over reaching, really... Over reaching.

Just saying for a self proclaimed "hardcore" gamer you sure arent very experienced which is funny considering all you do is whine and complain about everything. In fact why dont you post your gaming ID's to show everyone just how much Im right here lol :)

Of course everyone knows you and you'll spin ths all around and reply with some nonsense lol

Also your sig is funny, theres no such thing as debating with you, its more like you troll the board, call everyone wrong and simply ignore ppl that put you in your place all the time by either ignoring them outright or spinning what was said to you and responding with nonsense or like you usually do never focus on what was actually said.

---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#32mogar002Posted 1/24/2013 1:34:10 AM
I'll just ignore him until he gets banned again. Arguing with an ignorant child is frustrating.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#33SophisticationPosted 1/24/2013 1:35:17 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

Lack of experience...? Like in EXP? As in the stuff you level up on hit me so I can have a turn to hit you games? I am lacking in EXP with this genre cos' it's simply poop stank to me... I can't get into it long enough due to boredom. I find them tedious and obnoxious, over reaching, really... Over reaching.

Just saying for a self proclaimed "hardcore" gamer you sure arent very experienced which is funny considering all you do is whine and complain about everything. In fact why dont you post your gaming ID's to show everyone just how much Im right here lol :)

Of course everyone knows you and you'll spin ths all around and reply with some nonsense lol

I simply cannot post my main PSN account... I have one of my 4 Alt PSN accounts below, though. You can be friends with me and we can play all the games happily ever after... You might even be able to work your way up to being a sophistocrat like myself. That'd be cool, wouldn't it?
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#34true_gamer80Posted 1/24/2013 1:37:41 AM
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

I simply cannot post my main PSN account... I have one of my 4 Alt PSN accounts below, though. You can be friends with me and we can play all the games happily ever after... You might even be able to work your way up to being a sophistocrat like myself. That'd be cool, wouldn't it?

of course of course....lol, like I always spin it into crap repsonses, try to deflect what was said and hide from fact and reality...keep up the nonsense and bs lol...
---
#35SophisticationPosted 1/24/2013 1:40:07 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

of course of course....lol, like I always spin it into crap repsonses, try to deflect what was said and hide from fact and reality...keep up the nonsense and bs lol...

How so? I'm asking you to be my PSN friend so we can "Jam" some "Tubular" games together, brethren... How is that deflecting anything? I'm being a diplomat here, you all are the one's being tactless and tasteless -- Rude, really.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#36RoxasANobodyPosted 1/24/2013 1:48:45 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Playstation-3/dp/B007A7UJ4S/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1359011230&sr=1-2

A day after release, shipping stus says "1 to 3 weeks" signifying issues with meeting suply demand for the game. Good news for Namco-Bandai and fans of the game its doing well

I don't think you understand how that works. Now, that's not an insult, I'm just letting you know and I'll give you an example. Let's say the new iPhone 23 is coming out, right? Amazon 4.0 knows that it's going to be a hot seller and that even people on the Moon would preorder it. Everyone knows that there is a high demand, so Amazon must also know that the supply must be high as well to match the demand.

Now, let's go back to NNK. No one could foretell how a port like this would do in the West. It's really a gamble, to be honest. Look at ports like Xenosaga and Legaia. Sure, they had a somewhat loyal fanbase, but the ports did horrendously bad over here. Since the economists know this, they'll recommend to the Accountants/Financial department that NNK shouldn't be bought in mass bulk like Call of Duty.

Now, finally, while it may be doing well, it's not doing phenomenal by any means. I remember during Black Friday, the whole entire site crashed for a few minutes because THOUSANDS of people clicked the "Xbox 360 250GB FM4 + Skyrim" package deal at the same time. Even with my quick internet and having the page open for an hour, I wasn't able to get it [from Amazon] because of how quick everyone was. Amazon had THOUSANDS of people just on the wait list for the system.

To put it into a better perspective, NNK does not have a wait list at the moment and the copies are selling at a rate that was predicted by the company.

tl;dr - What TC shouldn't spin is that it's doing super amazing and that it's a hit seller and everyone should be getting this game.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#37true_gamer80Posted 1/24/2013 1:51:14 AM
How so? I'm asking you to be my PSN friend so we can "Jam" some "Tubular" games together, brethren... How is that deflecting anything? I'm being a diplomat here, you all are the one's being tactless and tasteless -- Rude, really

Like I keep saying and continue to show everyone, everytime a person puts you in your place or backs you into a corner where you simply cant respond without either proving your full of it or just sounding like a fool, you always always spin everything up or start posting nonsense...everytime....just like above....its hilarious..you do it with a few ppl on this board, its rather funny. Its like you choose who to play your gameof nonsense with cause you know it doesnt work with certain ppl lol...so instead you do what I call "troll turtling" lol
---
#38Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/24/2013 1:53:41 AM
They were all sold out on day one at my local Target. I was impressed because this is the most pathetic game section in the history of Target.
#39methosagainPosted 1/24/2013 1:54:57 AM
Sophistication posted...
kylemcauliffe15 posted...
Sophistication posted...
If this wasn't a crumb bum turn based, let me attack you and then I'll let you attack me, game -- I'd be all over it. Basically, if the action took place in real time -- like Zelda or Alundra, I'd make this game my love slave. As it is, I cannot condone such shoddy work.

A specific gameplay engine is not inherently shoddy work.

It's shoddy something... And I, for one of many, don't like it, won't buy into it and will encourage others to do the same. We can't have people going around thinking it's alright to hit someone as long as you stand there and let them try to hit you back or throw magic spells or potions at you. It's unacceptable.

Have you even played it? Its a mixture of both TB and real time lol
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#40SophisticationPosted 1/24/2013 1:58:18 AM
methosagain posted...
Sophistication posted...
kylemcauliffe15 posted...
Sophistication posted...
If this wasn't a crumb bum turn based, let me attack you and then I'll let you attack me, game -- I'd be all over it. Basically, if the action took place in real time -- like Zelda or Alundra, I'd make this game my love slave. As it is, I cannot condone such shoddy work.

A specific gameplay engine is not inherently shoddy work.

It's shoddy something... And I, for one of many, don't like it, won't buy into it and will encourage others to do the same. We can't have people going around thinking it's alright to hit someone as long as you stand there and let them try to hit you back or throw magic spells or potions at you. It's unacceptable.

Have you even played it? Its a mixture of both TB and real time lol

Have you not read all the comments here? I've already adressed this question, in real time lol...
---