This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

im worried about the last of us sucking.

#1fallenswordsPosted 1/24/2013 4:34:19 AM
the concept looks nice but naughty dog really screwed the pooch (no pun intended) with uncharted. the combat in uncharted was really kind of boring, you get behind cover and unload into an unarmored enemy that takes 2-3 full clips in the chest to kill and the melee was just mash square till they die.

tldr: hopefully combat in last of us is better than uncharted

inb4 OP is cod fanboy who sucks at games.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#2RemakeMePosted 1/24/2013 4:35:02 AM
lol
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#3mogar002Posted 1/24/2013 4:35:09 AM
ok
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#4este914Posted 1/24/2013 4:55:03 AM
fallenswords posted...
the concept looks nice but naughty dog really screwed the pooch (no pun intended) with uncharted. the combat in uncharted was really kind of boring, you get behind cover and unload into an unarmored enemy that takes 2-3 full clips in the chest to kill and the melee was just mash square till they die.

WOW.. QFT!

I couldnt agree more. I felt the same way!!
Uncharted could have been so much better but the combat in the game SUCKED so bad. The shooting sequences were so drawn out and boring and the melee was done in a really boring fashion as well. I really wish they focused on the exploration aspect more, and threw in only a FEW good combat scenes here and there.

I won't be getting TLoU right away but I will still keep my eye on it to see how it goes.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#5BeknessPosted 1/24/2013 4:58:57 AM
mogar002 posted...
ok

---
The correct answer was. Only one, Pong, as it was the pinnacle of gaming. - Godly_Goof
#6Spoiled_ClichePosted 1/24/2013 5:07:29 AM
The topic title is very funny for those who don't know he is talking about a game.

That said, i agree with you, TC.
#7MyPhantomilePosted 1/24/2013 5:44:16 AM
fallenswords posted...

Katawa Shoujo looks dreadful.
#8ShineboxerPosted 1/24/2013 6:03:34 AM
Vapor ware, come at me bros.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#9este914Posted 1/24/2013 11:19:10 AM
MyPhantomile posted...
fallenswords posted...

Katawa Shoujo looks dreadful.

?
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#10DefYouthPosted 1/24/2013 11:20:16 AM
Spoiled_Cliche posted...
The topic title is very funny for those who don't know he is talking about a game.

That said, i agree with you, TC.

lol I actually scrolled back up and re-read it.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis