This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best PS3 Exclusive JRPG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best PS3 Exclusive JRPG

User Info: deadmarv

deadmarv
3 years ago#11
What? No "Don't care" option? Guess I won't participate in your poll.
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.

User Info: thisranks

thisranks
3 years ago#12
Slayn posted...
The first one has been out like... 1 day.

I think the actual point of the topic is pushing the regionally challenged agenda more than anything else ... the topic title is a dead giveaway. That being said, you might be regionally challenged as well and missed the point due to the inherent ignorance of the regionally challenged as a whole.

Of course, it could also be because a dissenter is on the forum who doesn't waste time being ignorant like they are and they are "fishing" for attention and a chance to possibly mod said dissenter...

For the record, i didn't vote as i don't follow the "true way" of the regionally challenged. I'm afraid of the drugs used in the kool-aid.
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW

User Info: kloud 11

kloud 11
3 years ago#13
Demons Souls

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
3 years ago#14
What a sad ass list.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: JuanZolo

JuanZolo
3 years ago#15
badboy posted...
Ni no Kuni, by far.
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.

User Info: JuanZolo

JuanZolo
3 years ago#16
Zurrur posted...
Ni No Kuni isn't a JRPG, its made by studio ghibli who only makes westernized cartoons

Your ignorance is showing.
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best PS3 Exclusive JRPG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived