This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dmc or metal gear rissing

#11superbowl54Posted 1/24/2013 9:39:42 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Someone made a funny! .

Considering how much better both are to the trash that you endorse like FFXIII, the funny is that you try to act condescending.

We all know that you'd be frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog if BO2 was made by a Japanese company.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#12ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/24/2013 10:07:55 AM
superbowl54 posted...
Someone made a funny! .

Considering how much better both are to the trash that you endorse like FFXIII, the funny is that you try to act condescending.

We all know that you'd be frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog if BO2 was made by a Japanese company.

How do you hate a person on the internet so much that you feel the need to spout lies about them?
#13theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 10:11:30 AM
How do you hate a person on the internet so much that you feel the need to spout lies about them?

It's GameFAQs. I think roughly 75% of the "regular posters" here have spouted lies about someone at some point, including myself.
#14Banjo2553Posted 1/24/2013 10:11:35 AM
Metal Gear Rising. It just looks so much better and more action-packed. Seems like it's a bit harder too.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#15ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/24/2013 10:16:04 AM
theshoveller posted...

It's GameFAQs. I think roughly 75% of the "regular posters" here have spouted lies about someone at some point, including myself.

Whelp. At least this makes filtering out the clowns belonging on the ignore list easier.
#16superbowl54Posted 1/24/2013 10:17:30 AM
superbowl54 posted...
Someone made a funny! .

Where exactly did I lie?

Almost every post you make is either condescending in some way, or bashing a non-Japanese-made game.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#17theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 10:18:54 AM
theshoveller posted...

Whelp. At least this makes filtering out the clowns belonging on the ignore list easier.

Aw, my lies were usually lighthearted and jovial in nature, and not mean-spirited! Oh well, it happens.

Anyway, on-topic, I think both are good and worth at least a playthrough, but stick to one through completion and then swap over to the other one. I know I've screwed up once or twice after switching games because I go to hit "attack" and accidentally hit "use something that's limited in nature."
#18Mystickay86Posted 1/24/2013 10:53:34 AM
Neither, get Demon's Souls.

Fixed. It's your schtick, stick with it.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#19PhaseSlaethePosted 1/24/2013 10:54:24 AM
I'd say MGR.

Least it doesn't treat its fans like morons. Nor did it take its respective franchise and shoot it in the face.
#20mmpepsiPosted 1/24/2013 10:55:24 AM
Is this a joke question?

DmC of course. If Ninja Theory makes MGR2 and renames it to MgR then that game might be good.