This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is saints row 3?

#11ElDudorinoPosted 1/24/2013 1:49:36 PM
Judge Doom: Yeah, I couldn't really figure out why Shaundi became... whatever she became between the end of SR2 and the beginning of SR3. I guess fame changes you.
#12ElDudorinoPosted 1/24/2013 1:49:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13Ninja4HPosted 1/24/2013 1:54:17 PM
Loved SR2, loathed SR3. The only goodness I got out of The Third was discovering the comedic brilliance of Jon Glaser.
---
"Riding the Lightning"
PSN - VoodooPimp138 {-} MGO - thelastninja
#14diabolicalPosted 1/24/2013 2:09:52 PM
judge doom posted...
I liked the over the top parts of Saints Row 2 because it had normal parts to really make the over the top stuff stand out and seem funny. SR3 removes all the normal so that the crazy stuff became the norm and I got bored with it fast. .

This is what I was worried about.
#15carsaucePosted 1/24/2013 2:13:01 PM
It was great while it lasts, its still fun and one of the best two player co op mode action ever created, two can play together and even be in the same car and one can shoot while the other drives, and that's just awesome.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#16Mattywright77Posted 1/24/2013 2:13:04 PM
The whole series is good, only gta clone thats on par with gta. As for the over the top 3 It seems like a counter to the too serious direction gta took, and seems like they were saying hey were just as good but we are doing our own thing with its own identity.

Some people loved that some hated it bit solid game regardless.
---
Now playing:Bulletstorm, Bayonetta, MGS2HD Missions, Uncharted.