This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3..

#1TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/24/2013 1:55:44 PM
Anyone else super excited? Apparently the demo has turned quite a few off of the game... I actually enjoyed the demo.... As a fan of the series I can see myself dumping hours into this one in hardcore mode.. Also... Anyone else interested in co-op feel free to add me
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#2jrr18Posted 1/24/2013 1:57:55 PM
Yes it's a day one buy for me.
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#3TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:59:30 PM
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...
---
#4thesnoopmeisterPosted 1/24/2013 2:00:06 PM
jrr18 posted...
#5enigma2274Posted 1/24/2013 2:00:36 PM
I'll get day one still. I'll add you also anyone can add me too.
PSN: enigma2288
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#6TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:01:12 PM
enigma2274 posted...
I'll get day one still. I'll add you also anyone can add me too.
PSN: enigma2288

Sweetness..
---
#7jrr18Posted 1/24/2013 2:05:35 PM
TheMcKnightMare posted...
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...

Wait Co-oP might not work because my PS3 has issues with its Wi-Fi connection (never get satellite internet).
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#8Nightmare637Posted 1/24/2013 2:07:07 PM
jrr18 posted...

---
PSN:Nightmare637
#9theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:05 PM
jrr18 posted...
TheMcKnightMare posted...
jrr18 posted...

Well played sir...

Wait Co-oP might not work because my PS3 has issues with its Wi-Fi connection (never get satellite internet).

Satellite sucks. Who you using, Hughesnet? I had them, and they were abhorrent - tiny download cap, slow speeds (which was a given being satellite internet), and just way overpriced for what it was. I'd say try writing a letter to any local government-type person arguing the case about improving the network infrastructure of your state / province / whatever, if it's a matter of cable or DSL simply "not being available" where you live. Make it really well-worded, too - that always helps.

If it's another reason you have satellite, then... I don't know what to tell you, since I don't know the situation.

Anyway, on-topic, my brother and I are getting two copies and going to town slicing up Necromorphs, hopefully both sporting that N7 suit they announced somewhat-kinda-recently.
#10-Crazy_Dude-Posted 1/24/2013 2:26:44 PM
I own 1 and 2, loved the first one but it appears the series is taking a more action orientated route. I remember playing the demo for the first dead space and got my arse handed to me where as with this one it was a cake walk. Naturally I can't tell as it was just a demo but I did feel pretty helpless in DS1 demo which helped with the tension and the challenge. I get the impression it's no longer a survival horror game but an action game with monsters, I hope I'm wrong.

It might still be fun but I'll wait till it goes down in price before thinking about buying it.