This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with all the complaining on this board, Did everyone buy Ni no Kuni?

#1Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/24/2013 2:37:45 PM
Keep hearing how awful everything is and how theres no games, it's a awful time in gaming...Blah, blah, blah

Did you buy Ni no Kuni? Everyone loves to make it sound like there's no classic titles that embody the...whatever...Yeah. Are you supporting one of the best JRPG to be released for a console this gen? or are you just going to wait for it not to sell well and come back year later and moan about how we aren't getting a sequel or that there's nothing but shooters on the market?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#2DefYouthPosted 1/24/2013 2:38:42 PM
I bought it...still playing Disgaea though. It's next on the list.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#3toadiemanPosted 1/24/2013 2:39:02 PM
Bought it.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4phowell23Posted 1/24/2013 2:39:51 PM
We get it, you love Ni no Kuni. Go back to playing the game and not wasting everyone's time reading the crap you write.
#5DobermanSevenPosted 1/24/2013 2:40:11 PM
I may buy it at a later date when it goes cheaper. That, or I'll end up borrowing it from a friend if I ever get the chance.
#6JuanZoloPosted 1/24/2013 2:40:31 PM
Bought it.
F***ing love it so far. It reminds me why I game in the first place.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#7RoxasANobodyPosted 1/24/2013 2:44:44 PM
I may buy it when it inevitably drops in price. If ME3, AC3, FC3, and other big hits [besides CoD] meet with price drops within the first months of release, then NNK will also see a drop rather quickly.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#8RafedxPosted 1/24/2013 2:46:29 PM
phowell23 posted...
We get it, you love Ni no Kuni. Go back to playing the game and not wasting everyone's time reading the crap you write.

Technically he isn't wasting anyone's time, its completely optional to open threads, so in a way you are wasting your own time. :p

Anyways TC, I am still really on the fence. I have not liked a lot of the JRPGs this gen and TBH I started to stop playing them about near the end of the PS2 era. I have tried to get back into them but I find them so terribly boring.

However I love the studio behind the art style and NNK seems like it is more akin to older JRPG titles rather then newer ones. I have a bit more research to do as the demo gave me a very poor representation of the game, much like most demos.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#9Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:47:04 PM
phowell23 posted...

I know it's crappy, but so it hearing how awful gaming is and people bashing everything thats released. They seem to forget gaming is a business and if you don't support a game they can't make more of it....All I'm asking is if you aren't going to support something now, you have no right to cry about it later.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#10SerialVandalPosted 1/24/2013 2:47:13 PM
Buy what now?