This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Many Regions For PlayStation Plus?

#1SatanicatPosted 1/24/2013 4:22:14 PM
How many different regions are there for PS+ subscriptions?
Keeping in mind they must have different content.

So far, all I can see are US, EU, and Asia have different PS+ content.

So far I subscribe yearly to the US and EU PS+. Wondering if it's worth it for the Asia PS+, but I can't seem to find enough information on what kinds of offers they get, and it doesn't even seem that good, especially compared to the US and EU versions.

Also, does anyone else do this? I know the yearly thing is not small change, but it's pretty cool getting free stuff throughout the year from different regions.
#2EoinPosted 1/24/2013 4:34:56 PM
I may be badly wrong about some of this but to me it looks like Japan and "Asia" are distinct Plus regions.

In terms of what's on offer for Plus subscribers in Asia, the easiest way I've found to check that in English has been the Asia Blog:

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/hk/en

The Plus updates are part of the Store updates each week. I haven't checked much, but everything I've seen leads me to believe that the Asian Plus service is a pale shadow of the European and North American services.
#3Satanicat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 5:28:51 PM
Thanks. And yeah I do check the Asia blog time to time. It's so sparse with ps plus info. I have an account with 10.000 Yen but it seems a waste to get plus for Hongkong atm. Guess ill wait for when it has better releases.