This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Binary Domain is absolutely amazing! Why is it not praised more?

#11Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/24/2013 4:38:17 PM
Got me. Good story, solid gameplay, great boss fights, good length...
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#12Shy420Posted 1/24/2013 4:39:50 PM
carib2g posted...
I've played damn-near every shooter available on the PS3, and Binary Domain easily ranks in the top-3...

I suppose the reason why I waited so long to play was simply because no one ever talks about it...but after completing the game today, it would be an understatement to call it a really-good game!

But anyway, if you haven't played this game, buy/rent it now! It's a real gem!

It's not getting more praise for the same reason you waited so long to purchase it.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#13ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/24/2013 4:40:47 PM
Because people around these party hate anything from Japan.
#14ShineboxerPosted 1/24/2013 4:42:29 PM
Poor mans gears.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#15carib2g(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:50:42 PM
Shy420 posted...
carib2g posted...
I've played damn-near every shooter available on the PS3, and Binary Domain easily ranks in the top-3...

I suppose the reason why I waited so long to play was simply because no one ever talks about it...but after completing the game today, it would be an understatement to call it a really-good game!

But anyway, if you haven't played this game, buy/rent it now! It's a real gem!

It's not getting more praise for the same reason you waited so long to purchase it.

I purchased it day-1 actually...but had a pretty big backlog and decided to play the games that were getting a lot more press.

My point is that this game is so good, that it's baffling (to me) that it wasn't touted much more...

All in all, better late than never though. Just spreading the word...
---
Best of 2012: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#16carib2g(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:54:56 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Poor mans gears.

Definitely not...

I love Gears as well, but I'd still put this game above those IMO
---
Best of 2012: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#17RomanBlade00Posted 1/24/2013 10:33:06 PM
Varron posted...
Because it was published by Sega and is Japanese, so shooter fans don't take it serious.

I think this may be it. There's a ton of hate for SEGA nowadays. It's really disgusting.
---
PSN: romanblade86
#18theshovellerPosted 1/24/2013 10:36:08 PM
RomanBlade00 posted...
Varron posted...
Because it was published by Sega and is Japanese, so shooter fans don't take it serious.

I think this may be it. There's a ton of hate for SEGA nowadays. It's really disgusting.

Nah, I think it's more that there was no real advertising for it. I think I saw a few ads here a few days before it came out, and that was it. Maybe, if anything else, the fact that I think the online was all co-op stuff, and people seem to like competition more with shooters.

I followed it for a while, ever since I saw an article about it on Shacknews about six months before it came out, maybe longer than that. It just kinda slipped under the radar. I blame Sega. Unless it's Sonic, they don't bother advertising.
#19Mud_ChanPosted 1/24/2013 10:48:51 PM
I kind of liked the demo, and honestly am not sure why I did not purchase it. I saw it for $20 the other day. Maybe next time I go to the store, I'll pick it up. Does it have any real replay value?
---
{o,o} We're owl exterminators!
/),_,) . Mud-Chan / Mud-Sama
#20SoliquidusPosted 1/24/2013 10:52:37 PM
My friend ordered this game for me a couple weeks back, and he actually received it 2 days ago. I just have to go to his house and pick it up

Cannot wait to start playing, but I am going for a Demons Souls Plat right now, and I don't want to start any other games til I do. So I probably wont be touching it within the next few days. Perhaps next week I'll start it. I just know i'll love it
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing