This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's pretty upsetting not being able to play my favorite games anymore

#31TheTenth10Posted 1/28/2013 1:24:25 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
TheTenth10 posted...
I can't play trun based JRPGs cause they don't exist anymore

Look harder then

??? lots of real time action JRPGs, but turn based (Suikoden, FFIX) are nowhere to be found ; I'm not talking about half turn based like Ar tonelico, Atelier, Ni no kuni, White knight chronicles who have some part of real time action and some part of turn based action
#32justchill433Posted 1/28/2013 1:32:18 AM
I'm in college and I already feel this way. I know it will get worse since programmers work a lot of hours. Good money though. I'll retire early or maybe hit the lottery or even create my own start up and become rich. But that's life for you.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#33Brocken_JrPosted 1/28/2013 1:41:42 AM
i worked 12 hours 5 days a week and sometimes 4 days a week. i quit after 3 days, that s*** is not easy, i woke up, ate, and had to go to work soon after, and it took half an hour to go there and come back. i felt horrible already doin this, so, good luck to you.
---
I retired from boxing with 1 win and 0 losses. My perfect streak lives on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#34Marnex15Posted 1/28/2013 1:46:24 AM
Finally_Im_Back posted...
On my days off I spend time with my friends or my gf.

So don't, for once. Are your friends and your gf the type that are so needy and selfish that they wouldn't understand you not being with them for once to enjoy your own time with the hobby you enjoy?
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#35TheTrueNubPosted 1/28/2013 2:31:16 AM
60 hours a week? Sheesh. That's terrible. I hope you get paid well at least.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#36PoorCountryPosted 1/28/2013 2:35:49 AM
Well, I think a congratulations is in order. Three cheers for Finally_Im_Back! Yippee! Yippee! You have a life, my friend! Enjoy it! You have everything losers desire: a job, a girlfriend, a house. Everything except time!
#37drags_Posted 1/28/2013 2:58:04 AM(edited)
Can't wait to fly out to my new job this week, 12 hours a day, 28 days on, 7 off. When I get back home I will be dead and won't even have the energy to play anything, but will get a very nice cheque.
Have to make sacrifices sometimes..
---
Posted using GameFlux. Get it for Free on Google Play. goo.gl/kh7B0