This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni. What do you think?

#1JuanZoloPosted 1/25/2013 12:57:36 AM
Topic title. - Results (101 votes)
Absolutely amazing game
48.51% (49 votes)
Awesome
8.91% (9 votes)
Great
8.91% (9 votes)
Good
4.95% (5 votes)
Average
9.9% (10 votes)
Not Good
3.96% (4 votes)
Hate it
14.85% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I know there has been many topics about Ni No Kuni, but I don't care.

I voted absolutely amazing game.

Reminds me why I love gaming in the first place.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#2Nightmare637Posted 1/25/2013 1:09:30 AM
I went with great, I haven't seen enough of the game to rate it higher.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#3kupo1705Posted 1/25/2013 1:14:18 AM
It's not out yet here, so no clue.
#4TiaelPosted 1/25/2013 2:29:39 AM
Fun as hell, whimsical, charming, quirky and just amazing to play.
Got my WE too, and that Wizard Companion is awesome.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#5Brocken_JrPosted 1/25/2013 2:32:49 AM
i think someone should give me this game for free
---
I retired from boxing with 1 win and 0 losses. My perfect streak lives on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#6oasisbeyondPosted 1/25/2013 2:37:02 AM
Had no idea about this game. I've tried and tried to finish JRPG's but can't other then DS series. I own Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy. The characters and story just seem weird for me to follow or relate with... This game will be a hard game to find I think in the coming months or years, so I think, I'll buy it just as a collector and give it a try. I liked RG but got stuck 5 hours into it where I needed to climb Ice... I gave up! lol.
I did love Kingdom Hearts cuz of the story, characters and to see what world was next. I grew up with Disney movies so I could relate to that. Level 5 always seem to make strange design for characters... Don't know, maybe it's just not for me. Not bashing it in any way. Some people will love it for sure and some will hate it. I'll just say "I'll give it a try and if I don't beat it, it just wasn't for me in the end".
#7JuanZolo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:43:31 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Had no idea about this game. I've tried and tried to finish JRPG's but can't other then DS series. I own Dark Cloud 2 and Rogue Galaxy. The characters and story just seem weird for me to follow or relate with... This game will be a hard game to find I think in the coming months or years, so I think, I'll buy it just as a collector and give it a try. I liked RG but got stuck 5 hours into it where I needed to climb Ice... I gave up! lol.
I did love Kingdom Hearts cuz of the story, characters and to see what world was next. I grew up with Disney movies so I could relate to that. Level 5 always seem to make strange design for characters... Don't know, maybe it's just not for me. Not bashing it in any way. Some people will love it for sure and some will hate it. I'll just say "I'll give it a try and if I don't beat it, it just wasn't for me in the end".

You have a good attitude. Hope you enjoy Ni No Kuni!
BTW I have only finished 3 JRPG's. Star Ocean 3. Tales of Symphonia. Dragon Quest VIII. I am already 24 hours into Ni No Kuni and I am still absolutely loving it. I have never played a JRPG his hardcore before.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#8SayoriaPosted 1/25/2013 2:49:59 AM
I just got it yesterday, and still haven't played it. Might give it a shot when I get off work.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#9SophisticationPosted 1/25/2013 3:00:54 AM
Jrpg turn based trash...
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#10Mindwipe77Posted 1/25/2013 1:57:23 PM
battle system ruining game for me
---
Now playing-DMC
GOTY 2013-Lightning Returns