This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a series you hate but can't stop buying

#1Bancario51Posted 1/25/2013 1:34:58 AM
final fantasy because its sometimes things can be so bad its good if you know what I mean...
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2Boney00Posted 1/25/2013 1:39:11 AM
I would also say Final Fantasy too but I'm not paying for All The Bravest.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#3Devil_wings00Posted 1/25/2013 1:39:52 AM
GTA. Don't like the games but I ALWAYS buy into the hype and buy them at some point because I think "this might be the one that changes my mind, everyone seems to love this game". Sigh alas it never comes to pass lol I REALLY should just learn my lesson but I'm sure I'll probably end up buying GTA 5 down the line...and most likely not enjoy it lol

FF also but that's just because I hope that it will go back to it's pre-ff10 roots. It doesn't look like it ever will but my nostalgia for the series will probably keep me purchasing them hoping for a good entry.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#4_tanjil_Posted 1/25/2013 1:46:09 AM
CoD, always buy it even though I hate the game because they reuse to accept that lag compensation is an issue, as if thousands of gamers are crazy and wasting their time making fake video evidence -_-
#5JuanZoloPosted 1/25/2013 1:49:01 AM
None. Why would I buy something I hate?

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#6iTossSaladsPosted 1/25/2013 1:50:04 AM
CoD. I'm not a fan but I feel left out of a major event if I don't buy it every year. Plus I'd feel like I let my country down if I didn't serve and fight for freedom. My homeboys all buy it too so I'd feel like the oddball if I didn't enlist every year.
#7XMonkeySniperXPosted 1/25/2013 1:51:22 AM
Anything by NIS. After Ar Tonelico on the PS2, I keep being disappointed by their games. I buy them in the hopes that they get better, but they do not.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#8_tanjil_Posted 1/25/2013 1:53:18 AM
XMonkeySniperX posted...
Anything by NIS. After Ar Tonelico on the PS2, I keep being disappointed by their games. I buy them in the hopes that they get better, but they do not.

damn how did i forget about them xD Though Disgaea 4 was alright
#9XMonkeySniperXPosted 1/25/2013 1:54:31 AM
Yeah, their stuff on PS2 was pretty good so I can't say that I flat out hate everything NIS has done, but I just can't get into any of their recent stuff.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#10crazyman32Posted 1/25/2013 1:56:26 AM
_tanjil_ posted...
CoD, always buy it even though I hate the game because they reuse to accept that lag compensation is an issue, as if thousands of gamers are crazy and wasting their time making fake video evidence -_-

I think Activision doesn't pay attention or more likely don't care because,it will sell millions of copies anyway.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.