This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks to be a bunk week for the PSN store update on Tuesday

#1SophisticationPosted 1/25/2013 2:47:41 AM
http://www.psnstores.com/2013/01/playstation-store-sneak-peek-january-29th-2013/

We finally had some good sells, nothing new worth buying at all, but a fantastic 75% off sale on some really great games -- Granted, I already owned them all... But still...

And now we have this garbage to look forward to. I advocate for PS+ a lot, but anymore I find that hard to do when all they give us are games like Darksiders and Foosball. WTF is wrong with Sony? Are they trolling us? This week we got ZILCH going for us... At all.

Vent, fume, rage... whatever you want here in my awesome topic, but make sure you shower me with adoration and celebrate me while you do it.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/25/2013 2:50:02 AM
star boy doesn't like darksiders, boohoo. Suppose you'll cry when US inevitably gets Arkham City as well in the coming months.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3Marnex15Posted 1/25/2013 2:55:50 AM
You're really desperate now. At least before you tried to be subtle.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/25/2013 2:57:29 AM
*enters topic*

*sees TC's username*

*laughs*

*forever leaves topic*
#5Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:59:56 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
star boy doesn't like darksiders, boohoo. Suppose you'll cry when US inevitably gets Arkham City as well in the coming months.

Yes, I will...I've already got it. I'd rather have games I don't own for my 50 bucKs A year. This is why Sony should allow us to choose 1 game a month from a line up of 4.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:04:00 AM(edited)
Bestia_Somnia posted...
*enters topic*

*sees TC's username*

*laughs*

*forever leaves topic*

That's your fault for lacking the common sense to check the created by column... had you done so you could have saved yourself a couple clicks.

Called reading and comprehension...
---
#7riddlebox89Posted 1/25/2013 3:07:25 AM
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Yes, I will...I've already got it. I'd rather have games I don't own for my 50 bucKs A year. This is why Sony should allow us to choose 1 game a month from a line up of 4.

Boo f***ing hoo hoo.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:09:08 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Boo f***ing hoo hoo.

Nerve of truth struck... I sank your battleship.
---
#9BMXJousterPosted 1/25/2013 3:10:24 AM
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

And if you already own or played all four of the games they'd be offering for you to choose from? You'd be right back here complaining.
---
"I gotta be really careful while shadowboxing though because if I do it enough eventually I'll just defeat the air and then everyone will suffocate."
#10OfficerTJHookaPosted 1/25/2013 3:10:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]