This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks to be a bunk week for the PSN store update on Tuesday

#101Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:16:44 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
who else notices how sophistication simply ignores a certain group of ppl....you know the ppl that always put him in his place and say things he cannot simply repsond to without really sounding pathetic lol.

Picking and choosing your battles lol....

You sure seem to care alot for someone who says they dont care lol....

I have literally 27 messages in my inbox here alone... I can't respond to everyone. I'm an icon, a celebrity -- Deal with it Jameson. And by not respond to "certain" people, that kind of proves their insignificance to me... but I do make an honest effort in addressing everyone. It's what I feel I'm obligated to do... for my fans of course.

There isn't anyone here who can lace my left boot -- And I wear Velcro.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#102true_gamer80Posted 1/25/2013 4:20:28 PM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
who else notices how sophistication simply ignores a certain group of ppl....you know the ppl that always put him in his place and say things he cannot simply repsond to without really sounding pathetic lol.

I have literally 27 messages in my inbox here alone... I can't respond to everyone. I'm an icon, a celebrity -- Deal with it Jameson. And by not respond to "certain" people, that kind of proves their insignificance to me... but I do make an honest effort in addressing everyone. It's what I feel I'm obligated to do... for my fans of course.

oh im not talking about your inbox at all lol...in fact as annoying as you are if ppl are sending you hate mail thats rather sad lol. Its just funny what you choose to respond to, what you ignore etc etc

Anyway, Im off to go back to some games, Im sure you'll still be on here grasping for that attention, dont worry, Ill be here for you a little later if your mom lets you stay up...toodles.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#103Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:20:46 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Sophistication posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

oh im not talking about your inbox at all lol...in fact as annoying as you are if ppl are sending you hate mail thats rather sad lol. Its just funny what you choose to respond to, what you ignore etc etc

That's besides the point -- I've got some lovely messages peppered in the mix of those messages too. Messages that give me a little extra pep in my step and tell me that I'm actually worth coming to the PS3 board for.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#104blackcry77Posted 1/25/2013 4:21:40 PM
OfficerTJHooka posted...
Literally the worst poster on this board.

---
I'm an otaku, gamer, and writer. Love these things and I don't care if you don't.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#105NightwishPosted 1/25/2013 4:24:08 PM
Truly pathetic. What a sad sad little boy.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#106true_gamer80Posted 1/25/2013 4:25:01 PM(edited)
That's besides the point

no its not lol...that was my point lol....you choose to respond/ignore to certain ppl or things in your own topics...anyway blah blah, to ding dong dell I go
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#107Anodyne11Posted 1/25/2013 4:26:37 PM
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
star boy doesn't like darksiders, boohoo. Suppose you'll cry when US inevitably gets Arkham City as well in the coming months.

Yes, I will...I've already got it. I'd rather have games I don't own for my 50 bucKs A year. This is why Sony should allow us to choose 1 game a month from a line up of 4.

That would be worse... I'd rather have all 4 opposed to only being able to pick 1 one of them.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#108KDogg1800Posted 1/25/2013 4:36:51 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
OfficerTJHooka posted...
Literally the worst poster on this board.

Ive never seen someone crave attention so bad...its extremely pathetic. Beyond words. I cant even imagine this persons personal life to resort to getting this ind of attention....every single day...every day, its a broken record of someone craving attention....truley pathetic when your life revolves around trying to get high post counts at a gamnig forum every day, more so in the way he goes about it.

Amen!
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
#109Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:42:09 PM(edited)
Anodyne11 posted...
Sophistication posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
star boy doesn't like darksiders, boohoo. Suppose you'll cry when US inevitably gets Arkham City as well in the coming months.

Yes, I will...I've already got it. I'd rather have games I don't own for my 50 bucKs A year. This is why Sony should allow us to choose 1 game a month from a line up of 4.

That would be worse... I'd rather have all 4 opposed to only being able to pick 1 one of them.

No, because then they could use the other 4 in a rotation with other games as the months went on. In theory everyone would be like, yes -- gimme all the games! But it wouldn't be plausible. Not for 50 a year.

They pick 4 retail games once a month.
You are given a choice to download any one of those 4 games -- but only 1.
The other games get rotated out on a monthly basis with 1 new game.

This would ensure more people are getting content they don't already own... It's not full proof, but it's certainly better than having them pick for us in such a strict manner.
---
#110RyuuHou25Posted 1/25/2013 5:33:34 PM
Yeah, I don't believe for one second anyone messages you praising you at all star boy.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB