This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks to be a bunk week for the PSN store update on Tuesday

#61UniversquallPosted 1/25/2013 1:40:08 PM
Why would anyone want people to go after them?
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#62Ke7hplPosted 1/25/2013 1:43:09 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kaliesto posted...
Is this the end of sophistication?

Not likely... I've got tons of fans and loyal Sophistocrats who look forward to the news, success, sophistication, heat and good times I bring to the board... the same 4 or 5 pumps up there come into all my topics, cry and whine and make spectacles of themselves. It's nothing new.

Everyone loves and celebrates me. I know just how relevant and important I am to the board... and all their attempts to have me banned have failed. That, honestly, is what their problem is. They simply hate the attention and adoration I garner from the board.

We deal in the cream of wheat, man...

You made your account not even a year ago, don't let the ego get to you buddy. Just cause you bring us news don't mean crap. We all know what google is too..
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
#63Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:48:28 PM
Ke7hpl posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kaliesto posted...

Not likely... I've got tons of fans and loyal Sophistocrats who look forward to the news, success, sophistication, heat and good times I bring to the board... the same 4 or 5 pumps up there come into all my topics, cry and whine and make spectacles of themselves. It's nothing new.

Everyone loves and celebrates me. I know just how relevant and important I am to the board... and all their attempts to have me banned have failed. That, honestly, is what their problem is. They simply hate the attention and adoration I garner from the board.

You made your account not even a year ago, don't let the ego get to you buddy. Just cause you bring us news don't mean crap. We all know what google is too..

I'm an important part of the computer here, Jameson... some would say the most important. You just need to hop aboard the Sophistocrat express.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#64S1lver_Bull3tPosted 1/25/2013 1:52:01 PM
sly 4 demo yaaaaay thats enough for me :D
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#65agrissaPosted 1/25/2013 1:53:10 PM
Marnex15 posted...
agrissa posted...
As the board superhero, I have to say that Sophistication is completely harmless to the board, and a great rule-abiding citizen of it. Learn to target the real trolls, ppl!

Here's the other that goes into top 3.

Not surprising that they're all fans of each other.

Why would you hate someone who works for YOU and tries to make this a better place? :-(
But I understand it's just part of being a superhero. I guess I'm kind of like Hancock, unpopular with citizens and police alike, and yet continues to do what I believe is right. Spiderman was never popular with the police either.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#66Ke7hplPosted 1/25/2013 1:53:25 PM
Sophistication posted...
Ke7hpl posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kaliesto posted...

I'm an important part of the computer here, Jameson... some would say the most important. You just need to hop aboard the Sophistocrat express.

You're hardly an important part of the computer. All you do is just whine and cry and complain cause us "non-sophistocrats" don't agree with your egotistical condescending attitude. Maybe if you looked at things in a positive matter instead of saying "Well guys this week is a bunch of sh*t"" maybe we wouldn't hate on you so much. Didn't you ever hear the phrase "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" that applies to you. Every post you just cry and cry.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
#67Marnex15Posted 1/25/2013 1:58:31 PM
agrissa posted...
Marnex15 posted...
agrissa posted...
As the board superhero, I have to say that Sophistication is completely harmless to the board, and a great rule-abiding citizen of it. Learn to target the real trolls, ppl!

Here's the other that goes into top 3.

Not surprising that they're all fans of each other.

Why would you hate someone who works for YOU and tries to make this a better place? :-(
But I understand it's just part of being a superhero. I guess I'm kind of like Hancock, unpopular with citizens and police alike, and yet continues to do what I believe is right. Spiderman was never popular with the police either.

Go away.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#68Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:06:42 PM
Hold the phone... this weeks store update might not be all that bad after all. Way down at the bottom of that link I gave you is new Sleeping Dogs DLC.

So all that other garbage, Bayonettte included, won't seem like a total waste of psn store boot up time now. Sleeping Dogs saves the day again.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#69ManuKesnaPosted 1/25/2013 2:12:37 PM
Hold the phone... this weeks store update might not be all that bad after all. Way down at the bottom of that link I gave you is new Sleeping Dogs DLC.

So all that other garbage, Bayonettte included, won't seem like a total waste of psn store boot up time now. Sleeping Dogs saves the day again.

bayonette? learn to write troll
Also, LOL sleeping dogs is bad and boring, sad that you are not even trying now :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#70PangLaPosted 1/25/2013 2:16:02 PM
Sophistication posted...
http://www.psnstores.com/2013/01/playstation-store-sneak-peek-january-29th-2013/

We finally had some good sells, nothing new worth buying at all, but a fantastic 75% off sale on some really great games -- Granted, I already owned them all... But still...

And now we have this garbage to look forward to. I advocate for PS+ a lot, but anymore I find that hard to do when all they give us are games like Darksiders and Foosball. WTF is wrong with Sony? Are they trolling us? This week we got ZILCH going for us... At all.

Vent, fume, rage... whatever you want here in my awesome topic, but make sure you shower me with adoration and celebrate me while you do it.

PS+ contents are announce every Monday smart boy. You people have such a short attention span, complaining every week when the full contents aren't even reveal yet.