This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only thing I can find scary about Dead Space 3 is

#11king_maddenPosted 1/25/2013 1:18:49 PM
why was uncharted mentioned?

im sure it was some kind of shot at uncharted, or their fans, but as someone who hasnt played uncharted 2, are you saying uncharted snow was good but this one is even better?
#12656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 1:20:34 PM
killak posted...
There's nothing wrong with letting an individual pay for the things that others work for.

It's how the real world works

There is when every individual used to get those things for free. You know, back when they were called cheat codes?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#13agrissaPosted 1/25/2013 1:21:50 PM
656stooge posted...
killak posted...
There's nothing wrong with letting an individual pay for the things that others work for.

There is when every individual used to get those things for free. You know, back when they were called cheat codes?

>killak
>good arguments

Pick one.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#14jrr18Posted 1/25/2013 1:25:25 PM
agrissa posted...
656stooge posted...
killak posted...

>killak
>good arguments

Pick one.

You can still get them for free by playing and cheat codes are stuff like big head mode and god mode and joke wepons.
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#15Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:27:06 PM
king_madden posted...
why was uncharted mentioned?

im sure it was some kind of shot at uncharted, or their fans, but as someone who hasnt played uncharted 2, are you saying uncharted snow was good but this one is even better?

Cos' most people claim u2 had the best snow ever... me, not so much. This solidifies the fact. Dead space 3>>>> u2.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#16656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 1:27:53 PM
jrr18 posted...

You can still get them for free by playing and cheat codes are stuff like big head mode and god mode and joke wepons.

And infinite ammo. And unlimted money. And what ever else the devs wanted to add back in the day when games were made by people with a passion for the medium.

Sorry, that's unfair. When games were published by people with a passion for the medium. I'm sure this Dead Space team is great. It's EA that's holding them back.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#17agrissaPosted 1/25/2013 1:28:02 PM
jrr18 posted...
agrissa posted...
656stooge posted...
killak posted...

>killak
>good arguments

Pick one.

Okay that is a good argument. He needs to learn from you.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#18Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:28:09 PM
jrr18 posted...
agrissa posted...
656stooge posted...
killak posted...

>killak
>good arguments

Pick one.

Usually meaning things I'd never play with anyways.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#19king_maddenPosted 1/25/2013 2:11:42 PM
656stooge posted...
jrr18 posted...

And infinite ammo. And unlimted money. And what ever else the devs wanted to add back in the day when games were made by people with a passion for the medium.

Sorry, that's unfair. When games were published by people with a passion for the medium. I'm sure this Dead Space team is great. It's EA that's holding them back.

why do gamers feel games shouldnt be touched by time? is there anything that cost exactly the same price as it did 10 years ago, that isnt obsolete?

if you want games with cheats, stay "back in the day". games then had cheats, games these days, completely different games to be exact, dont. live with it.
#20killakPosted 1/26/2013 4:24:12 AM

In those days, I paid to access those cheatcodes via magazines or cheat phone lines and Codemasters started the whole paying for unlocks back in the PS1 days.

It's progression, and if an idea is popular, it'll be followed.
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
Then after finding more games around the living room - http://tinyurl.com/bh64f4a