This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So no Mark Hamill as the Joker in Injustice gods among us :(

#11319_13055Posted 1/25/2013 8:55:43 AM
Instead we get the guy who did a terrible job voicing the joker from MKvsDC, Anyone else really pissed of about this?
#2RemakeMePosted 1/25/2013 8:57:53 AM
I understood that was gonna be the case....but John DiMaggio should of been next best thing. His laugh is dead on, while his voice is creepy and sinister. He could probably act more light heartish ala Hammil, depending on the game
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#3zerooo0Posted 1/25/2013 8:58:24 AM
The guy said he was retiring after Arkham City. Which I think this is good, so it can promote other great VA's to perform. I'll take creativity. Also the new guy is good, I like his Joker VA. Still feels like the classic Joker we all know.
---
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
#4theshovellerPosted 1/25/2013 8:58:58 AM
I think Mark Hamill wants to separate himself from "Joker's Voice." He can do a good range of voices, and while his Joker is pretty good, I'd be fine with someone else doing his voice. I never played MK v. DC, but as long as it isn't the guy who did the Joker's voice in Young Justice, I'd be fine with it. (That guy's Joker was bad - less "giggly murdering psychopath" and more "I'm kind of a dark emo kid who whispers, or something.")
#5SuperShadowAcePosted 1/25/2013 8:59:18 AM
Mark said he'll only do it again for a animated version of The Killing Joke.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#6theshovellerPosted 1/25/2013 9:01:21 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...

Is that the comic arc where he winds up putting a certain someone in a certain wheeled sitting mechanism?
#7JONlCSPosted 1/25/2013 9:02:04 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...

Is that the comic arc where he winds up putting a certain someone in a certain wheeled sitting mechanism?

he wants to put mr. garrisson in an IT?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Cwfmd.jpg
#8theshovellerPosted 1/25/2013 9:07:40 AM
JONlCS posted...
SuperShadowAce posted...

he wants to put mr. garrisson in an IT?

I'm trying to avoid spoilers. I got modded once for mentioning which castle the Princess is in in Super Mario Brothers as an "unmarked spoiler," because "spoilers have no time limit." In case you're curious, Barbara Gordon in a wheelchair. I know Joker shoots her in the spine at some point, and I could swear I read in this big DC History book "thing" that it was called "The Killing Joke."
#9You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/25/2013 9:11:12 AM
1319_13055 posted...
Instead we get the guy who did a terrible job voicing the joker from MKvsDC, Anyone else really pissed of about this?

Isn't it just a tournament-style fighter? Who cares? It's not like a big story-based epic adventure game where the Joker gets pages upon pages of dialog throughout. Chill out, man.
#10chiefofsb78Posted 1/25/2013 9:19:21 AM
I wouldnt care if he was voiced by mickey mouse its a fighting game dont care wont use joker anyways