This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 Racing Games That Let You Customize Your Car's Look?

#1Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 1/25/2013 12:36:14 PM
It's pretty sad when I have GT5, Burnout and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and the only game that let's me customize the look of my car is Need for Speed Nitro on the friggin' Wii :(

Tell me I'm missing a good PS3 game somewhere that lets you do that. I swear that some days Forza almost makes me want to buy an XBox.
#2ironmaidenfan70Posted 1/25/2013 12:38:13 PM
Midnight club Los
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#3Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 12:42:13 PM
Modnation Racers, Need For Speed Carbon.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#4Scene13Posted 1/25/2013 12:45:54 PM
Midnight Club Los Angeles.

And Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix if you don't mind the PS2 classics.
---
Und der Cherub steht vor Gott
Uberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
#5tomcatobitricePosted 1/25/2013 1:09:44 PM
Forza 1-4
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#6Dirk_McHardpeck(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:10:26 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Midnight club Los

Is there still an ample online community? By the time I bought Need for Speed Hot Pursuit there was no one online anymore. It sucked. I wish companies wouldn't rely on online play so much.
#7Dirk_McHardpeck(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:11:14 PM
tomcatobitrice posted...
Forza 1-4

Forza is exclusive to the Xbox
#8MlREFOXPosted 1/25/2013 1:30:42 PM
NFS: Shift had a decent amount of livery, if I recall correctly. And if you like GT5, Shift is a nice alternative for an arcady sim.
#9Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 1/26/2013 1:06:48 AM
Dirk_McHardpeck posted...
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Midnight club Los

Is there still an ample online community? By the time I bought Need for Speed Hot Pursuit there was no one online anymore. It sucked. I wish companies wouldn't rely on online play so much.

Yes it still pretry active
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#10AlexhondaFTWPosted 1/26/2013 1:42:45 AM
Midnight club los angeles complete edition is good for customizing cars!

I just didn't like the progression system in the game, not enough focus on actual progress(more cars, mods) but it's overall a good game and max 20$ new!

Another one not alot of people think of is...

Juiced2.

It's old, vehicules handle very arcade, no free roam, basically graphics/gameplay are very oudated. BUT!!!!! It has a NFS underground style customization but this game actually has REAL LISCENCED PARTS(bumpers, wings, steering wheels, seats, ect...). If you are into tuning your car you will know the brands(ex:bomex, wings west, project top secret, sparco, konig). I think MCLA may also have liscenced parts but I'm not sure...

It has a good car selection(2007 and less) that are mostly imports and muscle cars that are commonly tuned. You could get this used for dirt cheap! The customization was enough motivation to play this game for me but be warned, it is rather mediocre in 2013 standards :D
---
FRENCH MOTHERF**KER???Do YOU speak it??? No? then bare with me for the bad english because I'm French(Canada :D) and try my best!