This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which would you rather play if FORCED, like locked in a room til completed.

#1zalmutePosted 1/25/2013 1:06:00 PM
Which would you rather play if FORCED, like locked in a room til completed. - Results (90 votes)
Bomberman Act 1- new hardcore bomberman sequel to the well recieved act zero
36.67% (33 votes)
Bubsy- a killer's tale. New Bubsy game. Tactical 3rd person shooter with yarn based weapons.
37.78% (34 votes)
Superman- Remake of superman 64 with wii-motion plus or PS move controls
25.56% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
You are locked in a special prison. You are given food periodically and there is a small restroom with no windows. You are being forced to play one of these games to completion. Which would you pick?
---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
#2SophisticationPosted 1/25/2013 1:10:38 PM
As long as people celebrated me while they play them... it wouldn't matter to me. All that matters to me is that people celebrate and shower me with adoration.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#3zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:23:15 PM
I could have said superman Kinect but i am not that cruel.
---
#4superbowl54Posted 1/25/2013 1:38:52 PM
Sophistication posted...
As long as people celebrated me while they play them... it wouldn't matter to me. All that matters to me is that people celebrate and shower me with adoration.

Lol, if anything we all shower you with laughter.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#5The_Pig_HostagePosted 1/25/2013 1:43:01 PM
I actually played some Bubsy when I was a kid who didn't know any better... So I could at least get some nostalgia out of that one.
#6jammiesPosted 1/25/2013 1:47:27 PM
The only way to force anyone to do anything is to physically manipulate their body in which case you are still technically doing it yourself. Even a gun to the head is a choice. Because of this, I answer none of the above.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#7Dave4202Posted 1/25/2013 1:48:26 PM
I liked Bubsy... and Act Zero... guess I'm weird lol
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#8KenauePosted 1/25/2013 1:51:46 PM
I'll take the Superman 64 remake...because a remake of that can't be as terrible as the original (because we'd at least get somewhat competent controls.)
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#9Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 1:54:03 PM
Kenaue posted...
I'll take the Superman 64 remake...because a remake of that can't be as terrible as the original (because we'd at least get somewhat competent controls.)

This
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#10zalmute(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:04:57 PM
Kenaue posted...

I tend to be more pessimistic on these things. I imagined more a textural update with just the controls remapped to motion from the analog stick.
---