This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the most underrated game which you absolutely love?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the most underrated game which you absolutely love?
3 years ago#11
3d dot game heroes. Many just say 'its just a zelda clone'. But The developers clearly loved many old school games. I ate it up since I'm a huge old school gamer.
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device.
3 years ago#12

You know that power rangers game you always wanted as a kid where you got to use your own Zord to fight cheesy monsters in cardboard box cities? This is that game. And it's awesome!
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
3 years ago#13
Otogi for the xbox.
Now playing:Resident Evil 1&5, Bayonetta, MGS2HD Missions, Uncharted.
3 years ago#14
Oh yeah, I remember Orphen too! And I actually kind of found The Getaway enjoyable as well..
Move along! Nothing to see there.. Please do not check my Twitter: @BluntChick
3 years ago#15
White Knight Chronicles I and II
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
3 years ago#16
Postal 2. Sure, it was stupid. The humor fell flat more often than not. The Postal Dude was a 2D Duke Nukem clone. The story (what little there was) was dumb. It was a poor shooter.

But something about it captivates me; maybe it's getting to kill Gary Coleman. Maybe it's smoking pot to regain health. Maybe it's using live cats as silencers for my assault rifle. Whatever it is, I just love how depraved it makes me feel.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
3 years ago#17
Savage Moon. When most download only games are usually basic side scrollers aimed at the 80s nostalgia crowd this game is pretty awesome. A graphically rich tower defense game with detailed models, challenging levels and great replay value. It was worth every penny.
3 years ago#18
Chrono Cross. It's a really good game, but most people just play Chrono Trigger and never give the 2nd one the time of day.
3 years ago#19
jrr18 posted...
Not really underated because most of the complaints about are valid but I liked Dragon Age 2.

I can relate because I like Quest 64. I can play it today and still enjoy it.
Mischief Makers is also underrated, and so much fun.
3 years ago#20
im still playin haunting ground, never beat it, but i keep gettin stuck. after a while, i started lovin the game more and more. and i say shinobi 3ds and chaos legion. i love the gameplay and music in both of those games.
I retired from boxing with 1 win and 0 losses. My perfect streak lives on.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the most underrated game which you absolutely love?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived