This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine is a very underrated game

#1PhaseBlackPosted 1/25/2013 4:06:13 PM
Its a shame how many people missed out on it
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2MegaMettaurPosted 1/25/2013 4:51:47 PM
Underrated, or Overlooked? They mean completely different things.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#3PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:49:29 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
Underrated, or Overlooked? They mean completely different things.

I'd say both, it has positive reviews but its a great and well crafted game
---
PSVita & 3DS
#4carib2gPosted 1/25/2013 5:51:05 PM
Is the demo indicative of the final game?

I played the demo a while back, and as much as I tried, I just couldn't get into the game...
---
Best of 2012: Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3
Gamercard: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Carib2g.png
#5656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 6:47:40 PM
carib2g posted...
Is the demo indicative of the final game?

I played the demo a while back, and as much as I tried, I just couldn't get into the game...

Hmmm, yes and no. The gameplay and technical aspects are identical in the final build, but pacing and missions are much more interesting than the small portion of the demo. I didn't mind the demo, but it didn't blow me away, I quite enjoyed the full game though. I don't want to try ans sell you on something you won't like though, and if you weren't impressed by the demo then you might not like the full game any better.

My biggest gripes would probably be the lack of enemy and environment variety. The Warhammer world has a rich and detailed set of characters and worlds to draw from and I have to admit I was a little disappointed that there weren't more units, vehicles, races and settings in full game.

Having said that I thought it was a great base with which to build future sequels from. Far better than Fire Warrior on the PS2 anyway.
I just hope SEGA puts the license and the devs to good use now that THQ is gone.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8