This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these 3 games should I get?

#11DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/25/2013 10:32:17 PM
Playstation All-Stars, don't listen to what most people say about the game on this board. They absolutely hate the game for some reason and always say it's terrible even when a bunch of them haven't played it.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#12Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 10:33:00 PM
Tough one. I love PS All-Stars, but Far Cry 3 is the best FPS I've ever played!

Go with that, if you like that sorta thing enough.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#13Ke7hplPosted 1/25/2013 10:34:13 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Playstation All-Stars, don't listen to what most people say about the game on this board. They absolutely hate the game for some reason and always say it's terrible even when a bunch of them haven't played it.

I own Playstation All-Stars, I find it rather fun. I'm not very good at it, but I still have fun with it. Brings back old memories of Super Smash Bros. for N64.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
#14Still__RippinPosted 1/25/2013 10:34:38 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Far Cry 3

---
Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper alive.
Currently Playing~ XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Demons Souls, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, Magic 2013, Skate 2
#15Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 10:34:42 PM
Sophistication posted...
There is no answer I can give you without feeling like I'm sending you down the wrong path my fellow Sophistocratian learner... None of these games are where your gaming dollars should be spent. I feel as if you are lost and need the guidance of a true Sophistocrat.

But I do not want to force it upon you... You will come to me and ask me to show you the way to good gaming when the time is right... But right now, the time, for you and these games you seek, is not right.

^ Ignore everything this guy says, ever.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#16Marnex15Posted 1/25/2013 10:35:49 PM
Get Far Cry 3, but if you have a PC get it on there instead.

Sophistication posted...
There is no answer I can give you without feeling like I'm sending you down the wrong path my fellow Sophistocratian learner... None of these games are where your gaming dollars should be spent. I feel as if you are lost and need the guidance of a true Sophistocrat.

But I do not want to force it upon you... You will come to me and ask me to show you the way to good gaming when the time is right... But right now, the time, for you and these games you seek, is not right.

Shut up.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#17Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 10:37:30 PM
Xa3r0x posted...
But PC or PS3? Is there a difference in the PC version? Can I mod it and such?

I'm not sure about mods. I have the PS3 version. The PC version is guaranteed to be far superior, and from what I understand, the outstanding map editor is easier to use on that platform.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#18SophisticationPosted 1/25/2013 10:53:17 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

You don't wanna do that... that'd be foolish.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#19Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 11:03:29 PM
Sophistication posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

You don't wanna do that... that'd be foolish.

Maybe so... you can't just ignore cancer until it goes away.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782