This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats better: Gaming or Photography

#1squon8888Posted 1/25/2013 4:18:59 PM
and what would you spend more on games or a camera.

I havent touched my PS3 for over a month cause i wanted to see if photography is for me and let me warn you first, its not as easy as you may think. Its actually quite in depth and takes a lot of practice and teaching and trial and error to become good. You have to be very patient, im giving it more time but all i know is i dont know 100% if its for me or not.
#2Ghost_Reaper7Posted 1/25/2013 4:20:51 PM
This is Gamefaqs people gunna say Games.

If you go to Photofaqs people gunna say photo.
---
The Walking Dead ~ Season 1 ~ Oct 31st 2010 on AMC!!!
#3true_gamer80Posted 1/25/2013 4:21:32 PM
I love both equally diff. Ive always had a passion for both
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#4ZackG31Posted 1/25/2013 4:25:01 PM
point camera take a picture yeah that is real hard, get a real job hippie.
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
#5true_gamer80Posted 1/25/2013 4:28:28 PM(edited)
ZackG31 posted...

if you think thats all there is to photagraphy.....Im speechless, either your jk or completely and utterly ignorant to how deep and hard it is to learn everything or even a fraction of whats to be learnt in photography.....

sure you can point and click however your portfolio will look like a 5 year olds with no knowledge whatsoever on photography

To be good at photography and have a strong understanding of it takes years and years,
---
#6Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 4:27:12 PM
I was a military photojournalist for 6 years, so photography by a long shot. It is one of my few passions.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#7true_gamer80Posted 1/25/2013 4:30:09 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
I was a military photojournalist for 6 years, so photography by a long shot. It is one of my few passions.

very cool, when I got injured in the army I thought about doing that but chose to just get out completely instead.
---
#8Stanger5150Posted 1/25/2013 4:31:13 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
ZackG31 posted...

if you think thats all there is to photagraphy.....Im speechless, either your jk or completely and utterly ignorant to how deep and hard it is to learn everything or even a fraction of whats to be learnt in photography.....

sure you can point and click however your portfolio will look like a 5 year olds with no knowledge whatsoever on photography

I had to deal with people like him for years. He doesn't get it.

I am sick of all the overnight "professionals" who charge people to shoot their weddings when they have no experience. Photography is one of the most unethical f****** businesses around, and amateurs have made it that way.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#9imbeterthanyuPosted 1/25/2013 4:39:10 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
ZackG31 posted...

I had to deal with people like him for years. He doesn't get it.

I am sick of all the overnight "professionals" who charge people to shoot their weddings when they have no experience. Photography is one of the most unethical f****** businesses around, and amateurs have made it that way.

As a dude who just looks at pictures casually, they look the same to me.
#10The_DarkwalkerPosted 1/25/2013 4:45:56 PM
What's better: Hopping or Skipping?
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.