This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new PSN website is awesome... with only one flaw

#1SophisticationPosted 1/25/2013 5:24:01 PM
You can't download demo's from it or your purchased content. I love the layout and how speedy it is -- If they could replicate this template inside the PS3, I'd be perfect. I just wish they could somehow remotely turn your PS3 on via it and allow you to DL the stuff you purchase and or download... That way it'd be ready for you when you get home or whatever you may be out doing.

Still, a nice step forward and it makes not having to go to that shoddy PSN store much, much better. I won't ever return to it in fact. I'll just use the transaction history from the XMB from now on to get my content...

Thoughts, expressions? Please feel free to shower me and my awesome topics with adoration.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2Ghost_Reaper7Posted 1/25/2013 5:27:42 PM
*taking a shower*

wut
---
The Walking Dead ~ Season 1 ~ Oct 31st 2010 on AMC!!!
#3Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:43:15 PM
Ghost_Reaper7 posted...
*taking a shower*

wut

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#4Pereb27Posted 1/25/2013 5:48:38 PM(edited)
By the way, you can load your download list without loading the Store on your PS3, it's somewhere in Account Management, don't remember exactly.

Still have to do it manually but IMO the PC store is great, better than the PS3's old store.
#5iZanzabarPosted 1/25/2013 5:55:02 PM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/24/introducing-the-new-sony-entertainment-network-online-store/

Glad to hear automatic remote downloads are in the works. THATís what will make this truly beneficial.

---
stuff
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:56:34 PM
iZanzabar posted...
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/24/introducing-the-new-sony-entertainment-network-online-store/

Glad to hear automatic remote downloads are in the works. THATís what will make this truly beneficial.

Fantastic... That's something to really look forward to. This, in all honesty, will make that abysmal PSN store obsolete. Sony will have to figure away to make it relevant or worth even going to.
---
#7iZanzabarPosted 1/25/2013 5:59:32 PM
Yeah, hopefully it gets pushed out soon. Also you know what else would be a nice, a mobile website or app for the store letting us buy things on the go. Now that would be interesting. Coupled with the push downloads would be awesome!
---
stuff
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:00:51 PM
iZanzabar posted...
Yeah, hopefully it gets pushed out soon. Also you know what else would be a nice, a mobile website or app for the store letting us buy things on the go. Now that would be interesting. Coupled with the push downloads would be awesome!

Yes! That would be fantastic as well... In fact, might even be better than the PC store if the layout was good. Be super convenient.
---
#9iZanzabarPosted 1/25/2013 6:05:29 PM
It would be way more convenient and less of a hassle. Probably even increase revenue for having such a simpler and faster way to purchase items off the store.
---
stuff
#10RyuuHou25Posted 1/25/2013 6:14:33 PM
The irony of this is if they hadn't changed the damn store in the first place, this wouldn't have been as necessary.

Now, people aren't going to see the ridiculous amounts of ads and what not for all this crap, they'll just use the online store and download through the list until remote download comes then yeah, won't even have to go into that!

At least they rectified this, be nice if they would admit that "Yeah, we shouldn't have changed it, we were dumb"
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB