This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why havn't you bought LBP Karting yet?

#41Mr_Big_BossPosted 1/27/2013 2:49:29 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
You're missing the best one, Diddy Kong Racing.

I thought that was horrible back then if you meant n64 diddy kong racing. Idk, ill go with mk7 or the sonic thing.

I'm talking about the N64 title. I haven't found a good racing game that could match this great game. I couldn't enjoy Mario Kart anymore because DKR was always a step higher with karts, hovercrafts, and planes. It had upgradable power ups, a story mode, boss battles.

The new Sonic racing looks decent, I'll have to check that one out, especially for NiGHTS.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#42king_maddenPosted 1/27/2013 5:56:26 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
You're missing the best one, Diddy Kong Racing.

I thought that was horrible back then if you meant n64 diddy kong racing. Idk, ill go with mk7 or the sonic thing.

I'm talking about the N64 title. I haven't found a good racing game that could match this great game. I couldn't enjoy Mario Kart anymore because DKR was always a step higher with karts, hovercrafts, and planes. It had upgradable power ups, a story mode, boss battles.

The new Sonic racing looks decent, I'll have to check that one out, especially for NiGHTS.

so DKR is pretty much like LBPK, with hovercrafts, planes, story mode, and boss fights? which is different than a lot of other kart games.
#43izza20Posted 1/27/2013 6:35:11 PM
king_madden posted...
judging by the number of people who are bashing this game, and comparing it to other kart racers clearly havent played this game. I dont know how you say "because I have modnation", when the only thing the 2 have in common is carts and racing.

LBPK with its boss battles and interactive environments has more going on than your regular kart racer.

this is like someone saying "hey why dont you have twisted metal?" and you responding with "because I have gran turismo, or need for speed"

What is a "regular kart racer"? When was the last time you really played a mario kart game? Mario Kart Wii has a mammoth amount of content.

And even just considering the ps3, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is leagues ahead of LBPK.
#44Jon_GodPosted 1/27/2013 6:59:37 PM
I did, before it went on sale. I bought it day 1 for $60.

Totally worth it. Great party game.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#45king_maddenPosted 1/27/2013 7:33:27 PM
izza20 posted...
king_madden posted...
judging by the number of people who are bashing this game, and comparing it to other kart racers clearly havent played this game. I dont know how you say "because I have modnation", when the only thing the 2 have in common is carts and racing.

LBPK with its boss battles and interactive environments has more going on than your regular kart racer.

this is like someone saying "hey why dont you have twisted metal?" and you responding with "because I have gran turismo, or need for speed"

What is a "regular kart racer"? When was the last time you really played a mario kart game? Mario Kart Wii has a mammoth amount of content.

And even just considering the ps3, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is leagues ahead of LBPK.

and LBPK probably has just as many as that, I havent played a kart racer, with many different karts, boss fights, interactive stages, grand prix, pit stops, to name some of them. I was a fan of modnation but mainly because of the created content, and I was an old fan of the mario kart games, but this game shouldnt be overlooked if you have one of the others.
#46slymshadyPosted 1/27/2013 7:34:26 PM
I have Mario Kart, and I do not get childish games on the PS3...thats what my first party Nintendo titles are for