This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bioshock best series ever!

#1zooknutPosted 1/25/2013 7:55:19 PM
infinite just shoves it in your face forever :) like 2 more months .... losing rapture sucks but this will be interesting...no more little sisters or big daadys how u think this will turn out?...I know whats her face has nice rack but still? im playing bio 2 tonite been awile im still setting up mini turrets as I speak and setting up traps... hurry up b**** and collect
#2CrystalKing5426Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:14 PM
lerhn tu gramer.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#3The_End_88Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:34 PM
Neat!
---
PSN: wrenald
#4TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/25/2013 7:58:16 PM
I've attempted to complete the original three times now and it fails to pull me in every time and I move on.... I'll get around to completing it eventually so I can see what all the fuss is about
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#5arstosPosted 1/25/2013 7:58:32 PM
Can't wait for infinite, one of my most anticipated games of the year
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#6zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:59:58 PM
TheMcKnightMare posted...
I've attempted to complete the original three times now and it fails to pull me in every time and I move on.... I'll get around to completing it eventually so I can see what all the fuss is about

if your cant immerse yourself in this game then just go play ff something or no nuts kutie or whatvere...sad
#7zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:07:46 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
lerhn tu gramer.

greek?
#8TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/25/2013 8:07:49 PM
zooknut posted...

if your cant immerse yourself in this game then just go play ff something or no nuts kutie or whatvere...sad

I own neither of those on PS3... But hey... You tried.. I can respect that
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#9zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:09:08 PM
zooknut posted...

I own neither of those on PS3... But hey... You tried.. I can respect that

tried? yea ok....
#10howdyneighbor25Posted 1/25/2013 8:10:14 PM
cod shooter. "oh look another shooter"
generic shooter with magic. "goty"
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh