This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

bioshock best series ever!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. bioshock best series ever!

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
3 years ago#1
infinite just shoves it in your face forever :) like 2 more months .... losing rapture sucks but this will be interesting...no more little sisters or big daadys how u think this will turn out?...I know whats her face has nice rack but still? im playing bio 2 tonite been awile im still setting up mini turrets as I speak and setting up traps... hurry up b**** and collect

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
3 years ago#2
lerhn tu gramer.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

User Info: The_End_88

The_End_88
3 years ago#3
Neat!
PSN: wrenald

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
3 years ago#4
I've attempted to complete the original three times now and it fails to pull me in every time and I move on.... I'll get around to completing it eventually so I can see what all the fuss is about
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#5
Can't wait for infinite, one of my most anticipated games of the year
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII

zooknut
3 years ago#6
TheMcKnightMare posted...
I've attempted to complete the original three times now and it fails to pull me in every time and I move on.... I'll get around to completing it eventually so I can see what all the fuss is about

if your cant immerse yourself in this game then just go play ff something or no nuts kutie or whatvere...sad

zooknut
3 years ago#7
CrystalKing5426 posted...
lerhn tu gramer.

greek?

User Info: TheMcKnightMare

TheMcKnightMare
3 years ago#8
zooknut posted...

if your cant immerse yourself in this game then just go play ff something or no nuts kutie or whatvere...sad

I own neither of those on PS3... But hey... You tried.. I can respect that
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare

zooknut
3 years ago#9
zooknut posted...

I own neither of those on PS3... But hey... You tried.. I can respect that

tried? yea ok....

User Info: howdyneighbor25

howdyneighbor25
3 years ago#10
cod shooter. "oh look another shooter"
generic shooter with magic. "goty"
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. bioshock best series ever!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived