This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever platted a series??

#41SuperShadowAcePosted 1/26/2013 3:24:55 PM
Sly Cooper. Although that changes when Sly 4 drops as my schedule for the next 3 months gives me little time for console games and I still have Sonic all stars racing transformed, DMC HD and Vanquish to occupy me.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#42stevetherican(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:53:49 PM
By the way, i must point out all the Sly fans out here! Good to see !
---
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !
#43RoldragePosted 1/26/2013 4:35:50 PM
stevetherican posted...
Teepo64 posted...
stevetherican posted...
As in platinum all the available games in the series on ps3?

I've done it once with Bioshock 1/2, both 100% plat.

I am trying for the Sonic allstar racing series but transformed is surprisingly tough.

And come march...its time for Infinite!

Was Bioshock 1/2 difficult to plat?

If you can survive the first few areas of 1, then you ll be fine. I love exploring every single room in rapture so the collectibles came easy. The standard set of trophies isnt too bad by any means, but the DLC trophies may give you a work out, esp the trophy that concerns beating worlds of hurt in 15min. I only got it done by simultaneously watching a youtube guide LOL...

Bioshock 2 has an even easier set of standard trophies, however it is EXTREMELY time consuming...if you want 100% plat, easily looking at 50-60hrs of multiplayer. I think by the time I reached level 50, i clocked in at about 52 hrs of mp (although i love the mp so it went quick for me). The single player trophies will be another 20-30 or so hours.

So while 1 is harder and less time consuming, 2 is the exact opposite.

Reaching level 40 in mp shouldn't take more than 20 hours if you do the challenges.
---
Life is overrated.