This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni seems amazing...

#1aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 1/26/2013 1:55:30 AM
And I've only seen videos and trailers O.O

I wasn't sold on the concept at first but now that I've researched it a bit...wow.

I think this is the JRPG every PS3 JRPG fan has been waiting for.
---
ssmp
#2ItsNotZuraPosted 1/26/2013 1:58:54 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
I think this is the JRPG every PS3 JRPG fan has been waiting for.

Thats pretty mutch what i said to myself in the first hour of playing it.
---
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"
#3Evil_GogetaPosted 1/26/2013 2:02:48 AM
I remember playing it Japanese day 1 and it invoked all the fun/nostalgia and enjoyment of playing a PSX RPG. Amazing game, just urned out of it over a year ago lol
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#4badboyPosted 1/26/2013 3:22:14 AM(edited)
Currently playing it, it's the best (Japanese-style) RPG you'll find on the PS3, by far.
#5MuintirPosted 1/26/2013 3:26:36 AM
just curious for anyone playing it and has beat it. Is it a game me and my 6yr old can play through together? Does it have any parts I should look out for? (ff7 hot tub & cross dressing etc)
---
http://i44.tinypic.com/b8jncy.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/r29m5f.jpg
#6Evil_GogetaPosted 1/26/2013 3:44:49 AM
Muintir posted...
just curious for anyone playing it and has beat it. Is it a game me and my 6yr old can play through together? Does it have any parts I should look out for? (ff7 hot tub & cross dressing etc)

Nothing weird what so ever you and your kid will enjoy yourselves!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#7SubSeenixPosted 1/26/2013 4:03:07 AM(edited)
Muintir posted...

Nothing like that - Buy why are you afraid of that?
Prude American?Is it ok to let your kid see tons of innocent people killed on TV while the USA is saying they save the world with it but not some crossdresser?

Its like a game for everyone as long as they love good games.
#8JuanZoloPosted 1/26/2013 4:05:38 AM
badboy posted...
Currently playing it, it's the best (Japanese-style) RPG you'll find on the PS3, by far.

This. It's actually my new favorite RPG in general. I have already logged 36 hours. I have never played a game this much in so little time.
I am completely in love.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#9Sand_FlarePosted 1/26/2013 4:09:20 AM

No questionable material whatsoever, so it should be safe for children to play.
---
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 1/26/2013 4:10:34 AM
Thank you for making yet another Ni No Kuni topic
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX