This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy should bring back Hiroyuki Ito and Active Dimension Battle (ADB).

#31_Izanagi_Posted 1/26/2013 12:39:24 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
No, no no, NO! FF XII's battle system was the worst! My favorite was FF X's. That's the one we need back.

FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY II, FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY X share the most archaic JRPG Battle System of all time.

I like it, but FINAL FANTASY is about trying for innovation. There's no excuse for a FINAL FANTASY game not having even a tiny aspect of ATB after FINAL FANTASY IV.

ATB was the worst concept in the world for a turn-based game. I despised it.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#32Spiroth_KweehhPosted 1/26/2013 1:08:26 PM
Aalvi posted...
@Spiroth_Kweehh

Pretty interesting answer ^_^

Scores are irrelevant now aren't they? It's why I don't like going along with review scores and fan feedback.

I'll be sure to check out Ni No Kuni(I like how you word it, equal to your fav FFs).

Also, Type-0 is confirmed for an HD version?

Scores definitely shouldn't matter, or even exist, but sadly do influence people.
Look at Ni No Kuni itself. Reviews were extremely positive, and it definitely helped it in the eyes of gamers. Or look at Resident Evil 6 negative Reviews.

Imo, scores shouldn't matter, and to me both Ni No Kuni and Resident Evil 6 are amazing games, and wouldn't matter if they got 1% or 100% aggregate, they still are amazing to me, because I know what I like.
Other people sadly don't...

As for Ni No Kuni, yes to me it's shaping up to be equal to my favorite FINAL FANTASY experiences (outside of the original FINAL FANTASY, which is an experience unlike any other for me).

And FINAL FANTASY Type-0 hasn't been announced for HD version, but it will happen.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#33Spiroth_KweehhPosted 1/26/2013 1:09:55 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
No, no no, NO! FF XII's battle system was the worst! My favorite was FF X's. That's the one we need back.

FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY II, FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY X share the most archaic JRPG Battle System of all time.

I like it, but FINAL FANTASY is about trying for innovation. There's no excuse for a FINAL FANTASY game not having even a tiny aspect of ATB after FINAL FANTASY IV.

It was actually by far the best, proof is its success and adoption from different developers everywhere.

You just didn't like it personally.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#34AalviPosted 1/26/2013 3:58:50 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Aalvi posted...
@Spiroth_Kweehh

Pretty interesting answer ^_^

Scores are irrelevant now aren't they? It's why I don't like going along with review scores and fan feedback.

I'll be sure to check out Ni No Kuni(I like how you word it, equal to your fav FFs).

Also, Type-0 is confirmed for an HD version?

Scores definitely shouldn't matter, or even exist, but sadly do influence people.
Look at Ni No Kuni itself. Reviews were extremely positive, and it definitely helped it in the eyes of gamers. Or look at Resident Evil 6 negative Reviews.

Imo, scores shouldn't matter, and to me both Ni No Kuni and Resident Evil 6 are amazing games, and wouldn't matter if they got 1% or 100% aggregate, they still are amazing to me, because I know what I like.
Other people sadly don't...

As for Ni No Kuni, yes to me it's shaping up to be equal to my favorite FINAL FANTASY experiences (outside of the original FINAL FANTASY, which is an experience unlike any other for me).

And FINAL FANTASY Type-0 hasn't been announced for HD version, but it will happen.

:O
Are you the prophet for Square?!

Still on that fence for Ni No Kuni, you think it'll become rare or could I wait till it's a bit cheaper?

I can't even get games like DmC just to try it out since I have a lot of fees killing my wallet, if I buy anything, I have to be sure it won't drop in price fast(ps all stars) and be worth the money and time as well.

Looking around there were rumors about FF Type-0 on Vita, not sure if that's what made you sure...
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#35FungumPosted 1/26/2013 4:02:30 PM
Yes and yes pls.
#36_Izanagi_Posted 1/26/2013 9:48:13 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

It was actually by far the best, proof is its success and adoption from different developers everywhere.

You just didn't like it personally.

Yes, that's true. I just hated it. Even so, since I hated it, I don't want it back.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#37doraemonllh1989Posted 1/26/2013 9:50:36 PM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
Sand_Flare posted...
Tales is this gens best RPG series

lol

The only good Tales game this gen was Vesperia.

As opposed to zero good FF games.

A bad Final Fantasy game is still way better than a run of the mill Tales games. I'd rather see square take chances, than release the same game 15 times in a row like namco.

haha what a joke

i rather want the same game with fun gameplay

than a boring innovative game lol

think about it,square should be embarrassed,with a big capital and budget,yet they make sh*tty games,if versus fail they basically done for
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)