This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni has restored my faith in gaming. Japan is king once again

#1NoJobBobPosted 1/26/2013 11:35:19 AM(edited)
Gaming has been really bad for awhile now

we've had bad motion controls forced on us, endless sequels, nonstop FPS games, glitchy WRPG games with no heart at all, JRPG games that forgot what a TRUE jrpg is, single player games being turned in MP games, nintendo re-releasing the same games over and over again. Admit it or not, but gaming has been in a major rut. The glory days had been long over

but now ni no kuni came out. it's a true JRPG game. It doesn't have blah graphics like games such as CoD, it's a brand new IP, it has excellent music and it has so much heart. Thank you for restoring my faith in gaming and making me realize that there's still hope
#2PorungaPosted 1/26/2013 11:51:26 AM
That is the most depressing thing I have heard today.
#3zerooo0Posted 1/26/2013 11:52:30 AM
Tales of XIllia>NiNOKuni(Opinion)

Also FPS is an amazing genre. But, I know you're just a troll.
---
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
#4Kingmichael1337Posted 1/26/2013 11:53:06 AM
ni no kuni has an 86% on metacritic
skyrim has a 96%

pwned! japan is never going to be king ever again. even japan didn't like ni no kuni anyway.
---
I'M GAY.
#5jrr18Posted 1/26/2013 11:55:56 AM(edited)
1 good game from japan is not greater then a few dozen good games from north america. Oh and Canada is the king of good games
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#6Kingmichael1337Posted 1/26/2013 11:56:00 AM
jrr18 posted...
1 good game from japan is not greater then a few dozen good games from north america.

it is if you're a huge weeaboo, like a lot of people here
---
I'M GAY.
#7PHEEliNUXPosted 1/26/2013 11:56:18 AM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
skyrim has a 96%

pwned! japan is never going to be king ever again. even japan didn't like ni no kuni anyway.

It is conisdered "King" because they made PS3/P/Vita and Wii/U/3DS
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#8Kingmichael1337Posted 1/26/2013 11:58:54 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
skyrim has a 96%

yeah, so what

america made xbox 360, windows, android, iOS, etc. western devs are the ones making all the best games for ps3 and psvita anyway. ps3 would be nothing without the west. the devs, on the other hand, would still be something, because then they could just release their games on xbox 360 or pc. LOL
---
I'M GAY.
#9PHEEliNUXPosted 1/26/2013 12:03:24 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
skyrim has a 96%

yeah, so what

america made xbox 360, windows, android, iOS, etc. western devs are the ones making all the best games for ps3 and psvita anyway. ps3 would be nothing without the west. the devs, on the other hand, would still be something, because then they could just release their games on xbox 360 or pc. LOL

Didn't say there weren't important, And besides, All of the stuff you mentioned above suck, Linux>Windows , Xbox360 with it's high failure rate, Android is a phone, Same for iOS so they don't count
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#10jrr18Posted 1/26/2013 12:05:32 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
skyrim has a 96%

yeah, so what

Didn't say there weren't important, And besides, All of the stuff you mentioned above suck, Linux>Windows , Xbox360 with it's high failure rate, Android is a phone, Same for iOS so they don't count

They fixed the Xbox failure rate and windows>apple>linux and your right phone's don't count.
---
Victory over Namco destroyer of games through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101