This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so, people nowadays love raiden now huh?

#21RayconPosted 1/26/2013 1:14:52 PM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Raiden was the best in MGS2.

I hate the high-heels wearing, emo cyborg PoS they made of him in MGS4. *puts flame shield on*

Agreed. Though I wouldn't say I "hate" the MGS4 edition, but it feels like a serious step down.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#22true_gamer80Posted 1/26/2013 1:25:00 PM(edited)
"so, people nowadays love raiden now huh?"

he's "cool" now despite the staggering amount of silly hate he got at this very place so like pretty much all the time with anything, so so many **** on their own words/opinions simply to fit in and follow the croud. Weak minded individuals.

A character growing on you is one thing, spewing absolute hatred, butt of jokes etc and thn doing a complete 180 cause he's gaining popularity is hilarious and so typical of this place.

Of course I dont mean everyone but a very large % of users here fall into the typical nonsense
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#23DragoonGriffithPosted 1/26/2013 1:25:55 PM
Raycon posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
Raiden was the best in MGS2.

I hate the high-heels wearing, emo cyborg PoS they made of him in MGS4. *puts flame shield on*

Agreed. Though I wouldn't say I "hate" the MGS4 edition, but it feels like a serious step down.

Yeah, I was kinda harsh with that comment.
What made me dislike it in MGS4, was that suddenly everyone thought he was badass.

Heh, I guess it is one of those "hipster" things when I look at it that way.
---
Currently playing: Mother 1, Yume Nikki, Radiant Historia.