This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best exclusive PS3 RPG's?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best exclusive PS3 RPG's?
3 years ago#1
So I just started Valkyria Chronicles again, couldn't get into it first time around.
This game is brilliant.

Which made me think , what good RPG's did I miss out on?

I'm talking exclusives, cause multiplat I probably played it on Xbox.

And also AAA only, seeing how a RPG can take up like 40+ hours I don't want to be bothered with glitches.

Ni no kuni is already preorderd so that one you can coubnt out.
I like JRPG's more, turn based would be awesome.
Demon Souls I played a lot, so that one can be disregarded also.
And I also played White Knight Cronicles 2 (which came with part 1 also)

No remakes or HD collections plz, also no PS2 or PS1 games, cause I will most likely have played them on previous consoles or when they came out.
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
3 years ago#2
Tales of Graces F is a good one, it is a re make of a Wii game but it never came to the US so no worries, Tales of Xillia is scheduled for later this year...that's about it.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
3 years ago#3
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles (SRPG)
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Ni No Kuni
3D Dot Game Heroes
Folklore (debatable as an rpg some say)
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2 (from what I've heard)
Tales of Graces F (not really an exclusive but I guess so since it's an update of the Wii version)

Honorable mention:

The 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generations (SRPG - shame it's not localized.)
Atelier series (say what you want about the presentation, but the gameplay is sound)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk II & Victory (so I've heard. I didn't like the first one's gameplay at all but I played the Victory demo and it was much better)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best exclusive PS3 RPG's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived