This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best exclusive PS3 RPG's?

#1JdciPosted 1/26/2013 5:58:04 PM
So I just started Valkyria Chronicles again, couldn't get into it first time around.
This game is brilliant.

Which made me think , what good RPG's did I miss out on?

I'm talking exclusives, cause multiplat I probably played it on Xbox.

And also AAA only, seeing how a RPG can take up like 40+ hours I don't want to be bothered with glitches.

Ni no kuni is already preorderd so that one you can coubnt out.
I like JRPG's more, turn based would be awesome.
Demon Souls I played a lot, so that one can be disregarded also.
And I also played White Knight Cronicles 2 (which came with part 1 also)

No remakes or HD collections plz, also no PS2 or PS1 games, cause I will most likely have played them on previous consoles or when they came out.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#2okamhunitePosted 1/26/2013 6:00:58 PM
Tales of Graces F is a good one, it is a re make of a Wii game but it never came to the US so no worries, Tales of Xillia is scheduled for later this year...that's about it.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 1/26/2013 6:07:14 PM
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles (SRPG)
Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
Ni No Kuni
3D Dot Game Heroes
Folklore (debatable as an rpg some say)
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2 (from what I've heard)
Tales of Graces F (not really an exclusive but I guess so since it's an update of the Wii version)

Honorable mention:

The 2nd Super Robot Wars Original Generations (SRPG - shame it's not localized.)
Atelier series (say what you want about the presentation, but the gameplay is sound)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk II & Victory (so I've heard. I didn't like the first one's gameplay at all but I played the Victory demo and it was much better)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)