This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Most Underrated Game this gen?

#31PHEEliNUXPosted 1/27/2013 4:23:13 AM
Laventor posted...
2pac_Alypse_Now posted...
Why does everyone continue to think demon souls and dark souls have something to do with one another? They are 2 separate games.

Dark Souls is Demon Souls 'spiritual successor' which is why people like to believe that Dark Souls is somewhat Demon Souls sequal, which it isn't. However, they do share the same mindset. That's about it though.

I don't see people calling Xenoblade related to Xenosaga despite being it's spiritual sucessor
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#32YggdrasillePosted 1/27/2013 4:30:13 AM
Nier
Folklore
Heavenly Sword
White Knight Chronicles 2
Atelier Totori
Atelier Meruru
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Alice: Madness Returns
Darksiders
Darksiders 2
---
Playing: DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Graces F, Atelier Meruru, Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Ni No Kuni, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia
#33LaventorPosted 1/27/2013 4:30:39 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Laventor posted...
2pac_Alypse_Now posted...
Why does everyone continue to think demon souls and dark souls have something to do with one another? They are 2 separate games.

Dark Souls is Demon Souls 'spiritual successor' which is why people like to believe that Dark Souls is somewhat Demon Souls sequal, which it isn't. However, they do share the same mindset. That's about it though.

I don't see people calling Xenoblade related to Xenosaga despite being it's spiritual sucessor

Don't ask me to bring logic to it. I don't agree with it and see them as seperate games, just saying what's being said/reported by others.