This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly 4 (Thieves In Time) Is Underrated

#11UniversquallPosted 1/26/2013 11:11:30 PM(edited)
Sophistication is correct.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#12Undrey_Posted 1/27/2013 5:38:01 AM
Sophistication posted...
It's a playable on PS3 vita game... Why would they be? Jaggies, odd color palette, ugly character model for Sly -- 10+ year old gameplay engine. No thanks. Wouldn't even download it off PS+ for free.

10+ y/o engine my ass. This is a revamped engine.
Nice attempt, but your trolling is amateur.
#13SophisticationPosted 1/27/2013 5:40:08 AM
Undrey_ posted...
Sophistication posted...
It's a playable on PS3 vita game... Why would. hey be? Jaggies, odd color palette, ugly character model for Sly -- 10+ year old gameplay engine. No thanks. Wouldn't even download it off PS+ for free.

Couldn't tell... same ol' press o to stick to things gameplay and ugly jaggies everywhere. Which is strange, btw, 'cos the ps2 hd collections have none. In fact, they look better. Why? 'Cos they aren't vita games.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#14PhaseBlackPosted 1/27/2013 5:40:11 AM
Erupt50 posted...
I imagine the sales will pick up in about a week and a half.

LOL, nice post
---
PSVita & 3DS
#15mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:33:40 PM
Sophistication posted...
Undrey_ posted...
Sophistication posted...
It's a playable on PS3 vita game... Why would. hey be? Jaggies, odd color palette, ugly character model for Sly -- 10+ year old gameplay engine. No thanks. Wouldn't even download it off PS+ for free.

Couldn't tell... same ol' press o to stick to things gameplay and ugly jaggies everywhere. Which is strange, btw, 'cos the ps2 hd collections have none. In fact, they look better. Why? 'Cos they aren't vita games.

Game looks great. You're delusional.
#16SophisticationPosted 1/27/2013 1:42:35 PM(edited)
mmpepsi posted...
Sophistication posted...
Undrey_ posted...
Sophistication posted...

Game looks great. You're delusional.

Stock answer when you can't prove otherwise...

Sly collection uses full mlaa... sly4 does not. That's just one point we can talk about. Sly 4 is a playable on ps3 vita game. Gonna hafta accept that.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#17Bat178Posted 1/27/2013 1:35:50 PM
Universquall posted...
Sophistication is wrong.

Fixed.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#18LinkinLawgPosted 1/27/2013 1:35:53 PM
Sly has always been a bit of a niche title. I never heard of it until the HD collection was released. I think the HD collection will bring alot of newcomers to the series and get them to buy Sly 4, myself included. I can't believe I missed those great games on PS2.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#19mmpepsi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:37:20 PM
LinkinLawg posted...
Sly has always been a bit of a niche title. I never heard of it until the HD collection was released. I think the HD collection will bring alot of newcomers to the series and get them to buy Sly 4, myself included. I can't believe I missed those great games on PS2.

They are great. I can't believe anyone would complain about the gameplay. I can't think of any way it could be improved since it's so well done.