This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Vice City is on psn now? oO

#1knightimexPosted 1/26/2013 11:54:22 PM(edited)
Is it the same resolution as it was on SD tv sets or did they upres the game some?

I have it on Xbox 360 and it's a low res POS.
Any news on this for ps3 will be welcomed.

I have this game for pc but "game pad" controls are abysmal at best with out any heavy tweaks.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/26/2013 11:56:14 PM
It's a PS2 classic, meaning.....it's the same as it was on PS2.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:59:54 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

Exact resolution as well?

kind of dumb...

>_>
---
Old School Games FTW!
#4RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 12:00:59 AM
knightimex posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Exact resolution as well?

kind of dumb...

>_>

None of the PS2 classics have had any work done on them, why would they do it on this one? They're simply ports since most PS3s do not have BC for PS2 games.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5RomangeloPosted 1/27/2013 12:01:34 AM
these lazy "classics" make me sick.

is it that hard to remaster the old games and put them on PSN store? not remaking, just make it support widescreen and 720p output. shouldn't be that hard except they're too lazy.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#6RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 12:02:19 AM
Romangelo posted...

is it that hard to remaster the old games and put them on PSN store? not remaking, just make it support widescreen and 720p output. shouldn't be that hard except they're too lazy.

By all means, if you think it's so easy, tell us how long it would take you and exactly what you need to do then.
---
#7RomangeloPosted 1/27/2013 12:05:54 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...

By all means, if you think it's so easy, tell us how long it would take you and exactly what you need to do then.

well... they did it for iPad version. why can't they do same for PS3 users?
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#8RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 12:08:45 AM
Romangelo posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...

They kind of had to since the iPad has no controller, it needed a way to play the game >.< So while they were working on it, they made it look shinier! :O Shocker.
---
#9ScarletSpidey1Posted 1/27/2013 12:20:44 AM
Romangelo posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...

So what's stopping you from enjoying the IPad version over, by you words, the lazy PS2 port?
---
The Official Hero for Hire, Luke Cage. The Power Man of GameFaqs
#10Raven_CyarmPosted 1/27/2013 12:39:05 AM
ScarletSpidey1 posted...
Romangelo posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...

So what's stopping you from enjoying the IPad version over, by you words, the lazy PS2 port?

Well he couldn't ***** about it on the internet to people who don't care for one thing.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm