This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA Vice City is on psn now? oO

#11RomangeloPosted 1/27/2013 3:53:06 AM
ScarletSpidey1 posted...
Romangelo posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...
these lazy "classics" make me sick.

is it that hard to remaster the old games and put them on PSN store? not remaking, just make it support widescreen and 720p output. shouldn't be that hard except they're too lazy.

By all means, if you think it's so easy, tell us how long it would take you and exactly what you need to do then.

well... they did it for iPad version. why can't they do same for PS3 users?

So what's stopping you from enjoying the IPad version over, by you words, the lazy PS2 port?

who the hell can enjoy playing GTA with a touchscreen?
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#12Zack_Attackv1Posted 1/28/2013 5:50:23 PM
This is a funny topic.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#13riddlebox89Posted 1/28/2013 6:24:15 PM
Romangelo posted...
ScarletSpidey1 posted...
Romangelo posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Romangelo posted...
these lazy "classics" make me sick.

is it that hard to remaster the old games and put them on PSN store? not remaking, just make it support widescreen and 720p output. shouldn't be that hard except they're too lazy.

By all means, if you think it's so easy, tell us how long it would take you and exactly what you need to do then.

well... they did it for iPad version. why can't they do same for PS3 users?

So what's stopping you from enjoying the IPad version over, by you words, the lazy PS2 port?

who the hell can enjoy playing GTA with a touchscreen?

Apparently quite a few people since GTA3 apparently did pretty well.

Here's something, they didn't change the PS1 classics at all, why the hell do you think they'd alter the PS2 classics in any way after that? Oh and by the way, unless you know the exact process of what they have to do to get a PS2 game to emulate properly on a PS3, you're in no position to say anything about laziness.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.