This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys played Metal Gear Solid 3 aka the best game ever created?

#41CatalystGuitar18Posted 1/31/2013 2:56:07 AM
The best game ever created spot is a three way tie between Einhander, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Viewtiful Joe, but yes, I've played that game. It was pretty good.
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#42velvet_hammerPosted 1/31/2013 3:00:00 AM
top 5 game of all time

3>1=2=4=PW

this is how I rank MGS series
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#43PostMortemPoetPosted 1/31/2013 3:03:27 AM
*looks at TC's username*

I..Is this a trick?
---
PSN - PostMortemPoet
#44TrueKirbyPosted 2/1/2013 8:42:12 PM
Yeah I played Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#45lonlonmilkloverPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:18 PM
I've played the first few hours of Metal Gear Solid 1 about 3 times, but never even reached the first boss. It's been long spoiled for me, though.

The reasons for this were:

Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye 64
Phantasy Star Online
World Of Warcraft

Those extremely dangerous titles had an addictive hold on me for many years... to the point that even though I kept purchasing desired games I've intended to play, preventing me from often even unwrapping them.

Now, Minecraft stands in the way. What can I say, I like playing with Legos.

My sig has my backlog I've dug myself, and Metal Gear Solid 1-4 are going to be the next games I play after I polish off my current and new gen games.

... and then on to Ratchet & Clank, and I'll work my way toward previous gen lists in reverse order.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#46Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/1/2013 8:48:22 PM
I like the plot, but I can't stand the game play of the series..
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#47AstroshakPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:01 PM
SolidSnake2011- posted...
If you haven't played it why the hell haven't you played the best game ever created? You're missing out on a game that will make you shed man tears, especially during the ending. I got the game on day one and literally beat it a minimum of 50 times. I am making this topic now because I listened to the best song ever created in a video game and it's "debriefing" in MGS3 and it brought great memories.

I have played what I consider the greatest games yet created, and no, I have not played any of the MGS series.
#48QuaguamanPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:36 PM
not yet, but I plan to soon, along with the others
---
Fluttershy is best pony