This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the worst kind of DLC?

#21spacejamjordanzPosted 1/27/2013 1:59:29 PM
yea on disk is garbage. I don't mind paid dlc. Borderlands 1 & 2 dlc is probably my fave this gen. I bought the BL2 season pass day 1, because I knew I would be getting my money's worth.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#22MGS4SNAKEPosted 1/27/2013 2:00:01 PM
other: adding trophies i'll never get, therefor f****** up my trophy percentage.
---
What Arnold calls hell in Predator, Rambo calls home.
#23RoldragePosted 1/27/2013 2:02:17 PM
Overpriced DLC, if the price is reasonable I don't see the problem with any sort of DLC really.
---
Life is overrated.
#24gjc2007Posted 1/27/2013 2:05:53 PM
On disc DLC easily.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#25jammiesPosted 1/27/2013 2:24:05 PM
agrissa posted...
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
Any kind. DLC should not have existed. The technology was supposed to provide players with extra-content in addition to the full game, but devs did the EXACT REVERSE. They took out content from the disk and full-game buyer are left with an incomplete game. You have to buy DLC to get the complete package. WTF.

See?

Oh you've got no argument this time.

Agreed. I stated my case, and you proved my point. Thank you.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#26agrissaPosted 1/27/2013 2:25:37 PM
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
jammies posted...
agrissa posted...
Any kind. DLC should not have existed. The technology was supposed to provide players with extra-content in addition to the full game, but devs did the EXACT REVERSE. They took out content from the disk and full-game buyer are left with an incomplete game. You have to buy DLC to get the complete package. WTF.

See?

Oh you've got no argument this time.

Agreed. I stated my case, and you proved my point. Thank you.

Proved what? That you are a corporate sheep? Yes you certainly did.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~