This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gamestop buy used and return it before the 7 days or same day u got it.

#1shads3055Posted 1/27/2013 2:46:13 PM
sweet deal.. this morning i got darkness 2 used. i played a little and dont seem to like it. might go back to another gamestop closer to home and return it and get uncharted 3. to hold me over till dead space 3 and alliens, soon in feb.

hahahah gamestop retunr used. sweet deal. i had returned spec ops to get darkness.
#2Hunter1534Posted 1/27/2013 2:48:36 PM
Wat
---
http://i.imgur.com/YQkTN.jpeg http://www.imgur.com/uXb7o.jpeg
http://www.imgur.com/jSMZ1.jpeg
#3slymshadyPosted 1/27/2013 2:49:12 PM
Its nice with used games, but I think if you abuse they will no longer honor it. I have heard stories of that happening (never to me though)
#4Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/27/2013 2:50:28 PM
It's not a rental service. Your return/receipt has this stuff noted, they won't take it back if have keep doing it.

Or at least change it up by going to a different GS.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#5necro00Posted 1/27/2013 2:52:10 PM
I used to abuse the old policy years ago, in the ps2/dreamcast era. You could return a new game within 7 days and get 3 returns. so id buy one game, return it get another return it lol
#6shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:56:02 PM
i am going to go to a diffrent gamestop in about 10min.
#7shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:59:02 PM
yeah for me today will be the first time i retunred a used game i got a few days ago. got a game this morning and then returning it now for another game. and then im done and will trade in this coming game toward my pre orders in feb
#8RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 3:03:49 PM
You do realize their systems keep track of this across all stores now, right?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#9JenniferTatePosted 1/27/2013 3:06:38 PM
slymshady posted...
Its nice with used games, but I think if you abuse they will no longer honor it. I have heard stories of that happening (never to me though)

I got "busted" on it the first and only time I ever tried to do it a few weeks ago. This with all my years of using GameStop/EB and buying used, too.

I bought Uncharted 2 and Infamous 2 for $15 each, used. The next day at Wal-Mart I found Uncharted and U2 packed together new for $15, and Infamous Collection for $20.

I bought them and went to return my copies of the used games, and the clerk told me that I couldn't, as they had been opened. "Yes, they're used games, but they're still sealed with your sticker." Nope. After I stood my ground he decided he could give me store credit only, as "we're not a rental service".

I knew that, and explained to him why I was returning the still sealed used games. He made an ordeal out of returning it, and then as I expected my $30 plus tax back in store credit, he announced, "Alright, so you have $80 in credit, but we're out of gift cards..."

$80? I shrugged nonchalantly and paid off Last of Us in full and put $30 down on Metal Gear Rising.

He gave me my receipt and I saw he returned them both as new games, Uncharted 2 at $29.99, and Infamous as an entirely different game at $49.99. I didn't point out this error precisely because he was being a butt to me about the whole thing, but it was his misunderstanding in my favor in the end.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#10IChangedMyNamePosted 1/27/2013 3:08:51 PM
Unless you live within walking distance... Your still wasting money.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)