This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have noticed alot of cussing and profanity in RECENT games

#111SolKarellenPosted 1/27/2013 8:47:39 PM
Because this trailer wouldn't be as good without it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCcbmFBPHQ
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#112iRawrHardcorePosted 1/27/2013 8:49:04 PM
Vergil92 posted...
As long as the cursing feels like it fits the the situation and isn't forced just for the sake of having someone swear, I couldn't care less.
#113Dr_CorndogPosted 1/27/2013 8:49:22 PM
A lot of people are confused over what the word "mature" means. The ability to control one's tongue is a sign of maturity, not a lack of control. And I'd personally rather not have to listen to it, anyway.
#114Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:53:55 PM
Dr_Corndog posted...
A lot of people are confused over what the word "mature" means. The ability to control one's tongue is a sign of maturity, not a lack of control. And I'd personally rather not have to listen to it, anyway.

I agree with this guy
#115SilentHawk29Posted 1/27/2013 8:54:56 PM
And you're confusing immaturity over language. Maybe it'll make more sense with a wonderful analogy!

Getting passed-out drunk every night: immature.
Having the occasional drink responsibly: not immature.
---
PSN - Srikar || WKC2 - Jinto
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#116ReDxVaLoOPosted 1/27/2013 8:55:48 PM
Have you never experienced high school? I've been desensitized to swear words after 4 years of excessive daily swearing...
---
You have not experienced pain until you have gone toe-to-toe with a Spiny Lobster
#117ZrodeathPosted 1/27/2013 8:57:19 PM
could care less
i use curse words in every sentence when i talk since they dont have the same meaning as they used to
to me all they do now is emphasize what im trying to say
#118Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:58:54 PM
Zrodeath posted...
could care less
i use curse words in every sentence when i talk since they dont have the same meaning as they used to

Maybe u forgot how to communicate
#119ZrodeathPosted 1/27/2013 9:01:12 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Zrodeath posted...
could care less

Maybe u forgot how to communicate

no i communicate just fine everyone understands what im trying to say faster
besides the word i use the most is s***
since s*** means everything now
#120CaptainKatsuraPosted 1/27/2013 9:02:28 PM
I honestly don't mind as long as it doesn't sound forced.One example of that would be Shadow The Hedgehog,or more recently,DmC.

I absolutely hate it when it's forced because then you know they're trying too hard at being "edgy".At least when it flows,you don't notice it as much,but it's painful to hear it when it's obviously forced.
---
Herp-a derp