This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Remnant for PS3 is still listed on the official Square Enix website...

#11TruthPosted 1/27/2013 3:28:41 PM
This is getting very interesting. I'm starting to think this game may actually come out.

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/game/year/13/

It should be noted that the official Square Enix Japan website has been updated countless times since Yoichi Wada hinted The Last Remnant on PS3 was cancelled at a Square Enix investors meeting on June 24, 2009. In the almost 4 years since then, The Last Remnant for PS3 has never been removed from the official Square Enix Japan website. Instead, it has been continually moved forward a year like FF Versus XIII has.
#2warrenmatsPosted 1/27/2013 3:32:24 PM
No one really cares about that game anymore though, so what the point?
---
:D
#3MourningReignsPosted 1/27/2013 3:32:31 PM
So, you're saying Versus is canceled too?
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#41Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 3:35:35 PM
MourningReigns posted...
So, you're saying Versus is canceled too?

LOL! It seems that way. Maybe those cancellation rumors were more legit than people thought.
#5ShineboxerPosted 1/27/2013 4:27:08 PM
Game sucked, who cares?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#61Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:32:37 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Game sucked, who cares?

I care. I don't have a 360 or a PC and I want to play it. Also, there are a lot of Japanese gamers interested in the PS3 version of the game.
#7nouseravailablePosted 1/27/2013 4:49:19 PM(edited)
1Truth posted...
Shineboxer posted...
Game sucked, who cares?

I care. I don't have a 360 or a PC and I want to play it. Also, there are a lot of Japanese gamers interested in the PS3 version of the game.

You have a pc, give it sometime and you will be able to play it. There was a time (not that long ago) that Jade Empire SE was a high end game, now the pc my boss gave me can run it w/o problem. In two more years, the pc your uncle will buy just to check his facebook (filled with onboard crap) will be able to run that game, That is the greatest advantage of the pcs....
---
NP: R&C A Crack in Time and Tales of Symphonia.
#8BeknessPosted 1/27/2013 4:50:50 PM
It's on sale on Steam right now. Just make a steam and use someone's computer every so often for like an hour.
---
I remember the first time I ever drove a moon-crane. Damn near rolled it into the sea of tranquility.
#9izza20Posted 1/27/2013 4:54:25 PM
It's not happening. It's been four years. It's.not.happening.

That said, do yourself a favor and buy the pc version. It's actually a pretty good game. The pc version fixed most of the technical issues and some of the annoying gameplay limitations of the xbox 360 version, and I've actually had loads of fun with the game.
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 1/27/2013 4:59:09 PM
Square just leaves it on there because they know some people are interested. An interested buyer is a potential customer for other games even if they are being trolled.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)