This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Remnant for PS3 is still listed on the official Square Enix website...

#211Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:06:36 PM
zUkUu posted...
1Truth posted...
MrUntouchable18 posted...
Such a terrible game... so glad I didn't buy it and I hope Square doesn't waste there time with it.

Technical issues aside, it was actually better than FFXIII and FFXIII-2.

That's like saying "look, I'm taller then a dwarf"

Both are no feats to be proud of.

Well, in the games defense, the PC version made a lot of improvements to the original 360 version. The game is also very open and has loads of HD towns. It also prioritizes gameplay and exploration over story and cut-scenes, which is something I value in a JRPG.
#221Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:11:37 PM
beebarb posted...
1Truth posted...
MourningReigns posted...
So, you're saying Versus is canceled too?

LOL! It seems that way. Maybe those cancellation rumors were more legit than people thought.

I doubt Versus XIII has been cancelled. It's like any game with an unexpectedly long development cycle, cancellation and vaporware rumours start popping up.

I agree, but I also don't think TLR on PS3 is cancelled. They are still going to release the game on PS3. However, there are going to be major changes and improvements to it when it releases.
#23izza20Posted 1/28/2013 12:24:39 AM
1Truth posted...
beebarb posted...
1Truth posted...
MourningReigns posted...
So, you're saying Versus is canceled too?

LOL! It seems that way. Maybe those cancellation rumors were more legit than people thought.

I doubt Versus XIII has been cancelled. It's like any game with an unexpectedly long development cycle, cancellation and vaporware rumours start popping up.

I agree, but I also don't think TLR on PS3 is cancelled. They are still going to release the game on PS3. However, there are going to be major changes and improvements to it when it releases.

Sure, it makes complete financial sense to spend four years further developing a game that massively bombed the first time around.

Will never happen. Enjoy your long wait.
#24Evil_GogetaPosted 1/28/2013 12:28:34 AM
I`m pretty sure SE has put it on the backburner, it`s been one of the most wanted games for the PS3 for about 2/3 years stated in Famitsu/Dengeki and OPSM Japan, they will release it when stuff really really really hits the fan.
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (PS3) Shin Hokuto Musou, Sora no Kiseki FC Kai (WiiU) MH3GHD, Sangokushi 12.
#251Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:21:06 PM
Evil_Gogeta posted...
I`m pretty sure SE has put it on the backburner, it`s been one of the most wanted games for the PS3 for about 2/3 years stated in Famitsu/Dengeki and OPSM Japan, they will release it when stuff really really really hits the fan.

The Japanese press and gamers all still want the PS3 version of the game. They should still release it to satisfy them.
---
FFXII is a masterpiece in game design and story.
#26KenauePosted 1/28/2013 2:22:27 PM
It's a pretty cool game. I'd be game to play through it again.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#271Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:03:09 PM
Kenaue posted...

The PC version is the best JRPG that Square Enix has made this gen.
---
#28KenauePosted 1/28/2013 3:52:27 PM
1Truth posted...
Kenaue posted...

Never played the PC version, unfortunately....I played the laggy 360 version and had a freakin blast.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#291Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:00:28 PM
Kenaue posted...
1Truth posted...
Kenaue posted...

Never played the PC version, unfortunately....I played the laggy 360 version and had a freakin blast.

You should get the PC version, bro. It makes loads of improvements to the 360 version. It's quite cheap, too. I just hope the eventual PS3 version has loads of new content.
---
#30majin nemesisPosted 1/28/2013 5:12:13 PM
it's called The Last Remnant it will stay there forever
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage