This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a list of the free PS+ games?

#1mr2Posted 1/27/2013 3:40:26 PM
I must suck at the google (and searching the PS Store);
how can I find what games are free for PS+ members?
#2Crimson SkysPosted 1/27/2013 3:41:50 PM
There's a PS+ section in the store, go there.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3William_18Posted 1/27/2013 3:42:22 PM
1: Turn on PS3
2: Access PS Store
3: Choose Games
4: Choose PS+
5: Choose Free Games
6: ???
7: Profit
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#4agrissaPosted 1/27/2013 3:47:40 PM
There's no such thing as free PS+ games.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#5Dual BladePosted 1/27/2013 4:05:27 PM(edited)
agrissa posted...

Yes there is. Just because its a subscription service doesn't mean they have to give you games to play. PS+ has always been a premium service with perks and discounts.
---
Playing: PSABR, BLOPSII
#6GrandpaShufflePosted 1/27/2013 4:06:45 PM
google.. "free PS+ games" > 1st link
---
Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
#7agrissaPosted 1/27/2013 4:11:05 PM
Dual Blade posted...
agrissa posted...

Yes there is. Just because its a subscription service doesn't mean they have to give you games to play. PS+ has always been a premium service with perks and discounts.

Ohhhhhhhh you mean those.....the free rentals. Sorry I got confused. Ppl on this board have a different definition of "free" compared to regular ppl, hence the misunderstanding.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#8FiendingHardPosted 1/27/2013 4:11:45 PM
Dual Blade posted...
agrissa posted...

They don't have to give you games to play? Then what are you paying $50/year for: discounts? cloud-storage?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Anarchy Reigns, Far Cry 3, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#9RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 4:12:50 PM
agrissa posted...
Dual Blade posted...
agrissa posted...

Ohhhhhhhh you mean those.....the free rentals. Sorry I got confused. Ppl on this board have a different definition of "free" compared to regular ppl, hence the misunderstanding.

Nobody has a different definition of free, free as you're thinking of it almost doesn't exist anymore and almos always when any company or business or even friends use the word "free" there is always something attached. About the only "free" thing really from businesses anymore is the sample booths or what not at supermarkets
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#10GrandpaShufflePosted 1/27/2013 4:13:52 PM
Dual Blade posted...
agrissa posted...

Truth. "I paid $50 for some free games." How's that for logic? PS+ is still a pretty damn good deal though.
---
Hustle bones comin' out my mouth