This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a list of the free PS+ games?

#31killakPosted 1/27/2013 4:05:41 PM
I'm actually pretty sure that once again, it was Ryuu that helped me see a more valid angle to the argument, late in 2011.

Agrissa is an all around joke on here. Hell, he calls himself the 'message board super hero', for getting rid of trolls, while coat tail riding and supporting the biggest one we had.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#32crazyman32Posted 1/27/2013 4:07:31 PM
killak posted...
I'm actually pretty sure that once again, it was Ryuu that helped me see a more valid angle to the argument, late in 2011.

Agrissa is an all around joke on here. Hell, he calls himself the 'message board super hero', for getting rid of trolls, while coat tail riding and supporting the biggest one we had.

He is always supporting Greer and that fact alone makes him a joke.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#33RyuuHou25Posted 1/27/2013 4:09:11 PM
killak posted...

Reminds me of star boy, aka sophisti "everyone loves me" cation

I've actually had to resort to making a list of the known trolls on this board, there's so many of them *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#34agrissaPosted 1/27/2013 4:09:55 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
We've already established the definition of free, without cost of payment.

Then how come you keep on using your own weirdo definitions? I am confused....first you tried to convince me that the definition of free has been changed by businesses forever, and then you gave your own definition, and now you settled on the dictionary one again. Talk about being a spinner, LOL. Are you listening to yourself?

The funny thing is that by either these definitions, the PS+ game are NOT free. So yeah this is pointless.....
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#35crazyman32Posted 1/27/2013 4:10:50 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
killak posted...

I've actually had to resort to making a list of the known trolls on this board, there's so many of them *laughs*

Greer is at the top of the list.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#36killakPosted 1/27/2013 4:40:40 PM
He is always supporting Greer and that fact alone makes him a joke.

I'd still consider the potential that they're either mates, sad enough to support each other on gameFAQs (mate's IRL, I mean), or a alt.

If only you could. Proxies and a simple change in behaviour to disguise, and they live among us.

Remember when this board thought BorderCollie was the biggest troll, just because he kept bringing up issues with Sony or the PS3? yeah, the whole reason I never found issue with him, was not because he attacked the PS3 and not the 360, as I was constantly accused.....but rather the fact that he wasn't attacking board members just for saying they liked their PS3.

He found issue with the product, Greer finds issue with the people.

One is annoying, one is a troll
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#37Dual BladePosted 1/28/2013 11:48:58 AM
agrissa posted...
Dual Blade posted...
agrissa posted...
There's no such thing as free PS+ games.

Yes there is. Just because its a subscription service doesn't mean they have to give you games to play. PS+ has always been a premium service with perks and discounts.

Ohhhhhhhh you mean those.....the free rentals. Sorry I got confused. Ppl on this board have a different definition of "free" compared to regular ppl, hence the misunderstanding.

Free for members. If you want to own the game forever (or as long as your PS3 holds up)
then buy it.

If ppl really want to stretch this argument then nothing is free in this world.
---
Playing: PSABR, BLOPSII
#38justchill433Posted 1/28/2013 11:53:52 AM
I have never payed for PS+, but I get it for free so... the games are free. Sorry to burst your bubble.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#39agrissaPosted 1/28/2013 12:37:09 PM
justchill433 posted...
I have never payed for PS+, but I get it for free so... the games are free. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ok they are free for you, no arguments......free rental that is.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~