This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a bad game with good music?

#31QuaguamanPosted 1/27/2013 7:43:10 PM
well....link the faces of evil.....=D
---
Fluttershy is best pony
#32SHAO-KhanPosted 1/27/2013 7:45:09 PM
ReDDevil2112 posted...
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness

Oh, that's a good answer.

but i also enjoyed Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness .... good game screwed over because it was rushed
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#33squidgy617Posted 1/27/2013 7:51:17 PM
Sonic '06 all the way.
#34matty549Posted 1/27/2013 8:05:47 PM
I honestly can't name a bad game that had good music. Generally, bad games suck across the board.
#35LyokoNinjaPosted 1/27/2013 8:18:46 PM
PoorCountry posted...
LyokoNinja posted...
PoorCountry posted...
LyokoNinja posted...
I've seen many a bad reaction to the Record of Agarest War series, and Idea Factory games in general, but I've found that many, if not most, have at the least decent music. Now, it depends on how much you like grinding/new game +/trial and error stuff, but it seems that they're niche titles, which seems to imply not many like the games.

The Dark Spire for the DS also has good music, but it probably not your cup of tea. You can find pretty much all the music on Youtube though. If you can't find a piece from the game in the promo CD tracks the game came with, youtube user "namespacecollision" should have the missing ones.

Looks kind of cool to me. I gained some appreciation for this type of game when I played Devil Survivor.

Which one? Agarest or TDS? Agarest has fanservice scenes spread throughout, though if you follow the "true end" guide as it's called, it'll tell you which events are just for the viewer's "enjoyment" and you can skip them. As for TDS, nothing is really bad. Just know that the erotic panda is a lie, and quite a hilarious one at that.

The Dark Spire. But Record of Agarest looks okay.

Ah, well then, I wish you good luck. Following the guide at every turn, it took me about 40 hours to beat the game with a party that was level 19 (dual-classed, evenly spreading experience between both classes so they're at most 1 level apart). If you want to go solo, it'll probably take a lot longer.
---
"I've seen tons of people who love the old Pokemon and burn the new
ones on the stake, but I've actually never seen the opposite =/" - JoJoX200
#36Wozman23Posted 1/27/2013 8:25:49 PM
Black Ops 2 - Trent Reznor's Theme
---
Recently Played: Snapshot, Borderland 2, Sound Shapes, DmC, The Cave
Anticipating: Sly, Dead Space, GoW Ascension, Guacamelee, Puppeteer
#37k7lifePosted 1/27/2013 8:59:22 PM
sonic 06. It a horrible game. It only redeeming quality it is music. His world is just awesome song.
---
Gamers are so angry these days, they should chill out or something.
#38kitsune2222Posted 1/27/2013 8:59:23 PM
Silent Hill: Homecoming - A crappy game made by western developers, music made by former Silent Hill producer/music composer/genious Akira Yamaoka.
#39Super SlashPosted 1/27/2013 9:12:00 PM
Sonic Heroes. The music is amazing in that game. The gameplay? Not so much.

Hang Castle, Rail Canyon, Mystic Mansion, Final Fortress, What I'm Made Of, just to use examples.
#40zUkUuPosted 1/27/2013 9:14:09 PM
Crysis 2